Waste your worthless load

This is just how it should be, the man fucks, the cuck masturbates, a too love to masturbate when I watch a man fucking my wife, but I try not to orgasm..after orgasm I get a bit soppy and angry 🙂
after I cum I get even more docile I think. I have stood there limp as a wet piece of paper and watched my then girl friend get done for 30 minutes as she and her man go at it with my little soft dick dangling there useless as the watery clear cum runs down my inner thigh

after I cum I get even more docile I think. I have stood there limp as a wet piece of paper and watched my then girl friend get done for 30 minutes as she and her man go at it with my little soft dick dangling there useless as the watery clear cum runs down my inner thigh
I wrote "angsty" but this was auto-corrected to angry. I really try not to orgasm at all while I watch my wife and a bull have sex, you just lose the mood and feel worthless. Masturbating but not orgasming is an essential cuck skill imo

I wrote "angsty" but this was auto-corrected to angry. I really try not to orgasm at all while I watch my wife and a bull have sex, you just lose the mood and feel worthless. Masturbating but not orgasming is an essential cuck skill imo
if I orgasm , I feel worthless to. My dick is useless anyway. I had went and made them drinks a few times and took them to the bed for them.

Back