Was You ******* a cuckold?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I think so, but I'm not sure.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
I'm just curious how many of us here came from a cuckold/hotwife household. I found my parents were in lifestyle back when I was in my early teens. I know my parents probably tried to hide it from me but I found out anyway.

I remember it was a holiday weekend and my parents had invited some friends over for a backyard BBQ. It was late and I had gone off to sleep while my parents stayed in the backyard with some friends. It was around 2AM when I got up to use the bathroom and saw my parents still in the backyard through the window. I know my parents must have thought I was asleep. I looked out the window and saw my mom in the pool making out with a friend from work while my ******* sat on a lawn chair drinking a beer.

At the time I had no idea what cuckold or hotwife meant. I thought my parents were getting divorced or something. I got scared and went back to bed. I didn't hear my parents come inside but I definately heard them having sex later that night. The next day my parents were as affectionate as ever with eachother.

I don't if anything else happened in the pool that night before or after I went to bed but there's no doubt in my mind that something was going down. I don't think my parents stopped at just making out.

Back