Want to see my wife cum on a bbc

We have been together about two years and now newly married.

She says I'm the biggest (6.5 inches) cock she has been with, and the only one to have made her cum.

My favorite thing is when she cums and i would love to see her fucked by another man, preferably a big black one.

She knows nothing about my fantasy because I'm to shy to introduce it for her.

Despite this i actually got in contact with a local bbc bull yesterday.

I was so crazy turned on chatting with him, telling him about my wife and how hot she is and hot horny that got him.
Him telling me about his cock pushing her pussy lips aside almost made me cum.

I love the idea of her cumming on a bbc and i love the idea of licking her pussy after it has been fucked by the biggest of cocks.

You will be amazed how big they are. When they stretch her pussy out so wide it will make you rock hard seeing it and hearing her organs while get fucked by a huge cock.
Dont know what i would do if I saw that.

She wouldn't care if i fucked her after that and i don't think she could take care of me while being fucked.

She says I'm the biggest (6.5 inches) cock she has been with, and the only one to have made her cum.

My favorite thing is when she cums and i would love to see her fucked by another man, preferably a big black one.

I was so crazy turned on chatting with him, telling him about my wife and how hot she is and hot horny that got him.

I love the idea of her cumming on a bbc and i love the idea of licking her pussy after it has been fucked by the biggest of cocks.
It would be great 👍

Amazing bro

Wow she's so sexy

Back