want to pimp my sissy husband

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
I am tired of him thinking he is something he isnt. he is just a sissy bitch and i want to prove it to him. i want to set up a night with as many black bulls as we can find on here who want to come down to Mississippi and gather a local hotel and bareback breed my sissy husband's bitch ass. i want to see him used hard and rough and to be humiliated to the point of submission. if you are a black bull who is interested in using my sissy husband while i watch and film, contact me at spiderskull81@yahoo.com or deedeedee81@gmail.com. this is for real and i want to make him remember the day i pimped him out to several black bulls. here are a couple pics of his sissy ass with a dildo i shove in it and one of me so you know i am real. contact us.

Tiff and cuck.

Attachments

• IMG_20190315_004020.jpg
    IMG_20190315_004020.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_20190315_004737.jpg
    IMG_20190315_004737.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_20190406_234417.jpg
    IMG_20190406_234417.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 541
I am tired of him thinking he is something he isnt. he is just a sissy bitch and i want to prove it to him. i want to set up a night with as many black bulls as we can find on here who want to come down to Mississippi and gather a local hotel and bareback breed my sissy husband's bitch ass. i want to see him used hard and rough and to be humiliated to the point of submission. if you are a black bull who is interested in using my sissy husband while i watch and film, contact me at spiderskull81@yahoo.com or deedeedee81@gmail.com. this is for real and i want to make him remember the day i pimped him out to several black bulls. here are a couple pics of his sissy ass with a dildo i shove in it and one of me so you know i am real. contact us.

Tiff and cuck.
That sounds amazing. Love 2 have that happen to me.

Tiff and cuck.
i want to fuck your husband

Tiff and cuck.
It happened to me. I coaxed my ex into letting me see her with Black Men. it was amazing. She took so many to our bedroom, and sometimes got to watch. Some weekends, she left with a few, returning on Sundays worn out.

Tiff and cuck.
Love to see it, it happened to me.

Back