Want her blacked

jmccormick82

Couple
Gold Member
From
SD, US
Hey how's it going, my ultimate fantasy is my wife being blacked, filled with black cum, then I reclaim her with the jizz still in her. That being said, she is aware of the fantasy of her fucking another man, including a black man. I've brought up here fucking black men due to better stamina and bigger dick size on multiple occasions. I'm honestly looking for help on getting her to go for it. She is getting open to the idea of another guy, just trying to cement the black guy deal. Any help is appreciated, I can help arrange a chance meeting, if anyone is interested. Black hills South Dakota here

Attachments

• 278AC69A-EAB1-4852-8DCD-3DDDF70F2C5E.jpeg
    278AC69A-EAB1-4852-8DCD-3DDDF70F2C5E.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 13253178-9552-4BEE-B2AE-9A0692A98252.jpeg
    13253178-9552-4BEE-B2AE-9A0692A98252.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 8C60970D-0AFA-4B4E-B50C-0DC63378D641.jpeg
    8C60970D-0AFA-4B4E-B50C-0DC63378D641.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 190
This only works if She wants it not you. You just need to communicate that you are open to the idea if she wants to and that you will love and support her.
I'm just trying to encourage her to try it. I've been working it for awhile, pushing hard on the fuck another guy angle, subtle with the bbc angle. I think there is progress being made though, small increments, but noticeable to me

I've been to your area several times. One thing i noticed the lack of black people. Do you find that to be your problem with finding a connection. Wyoming is not much better unless you go to Casper or Laramie.

I've been to your area several times. One thing i noticed the lack of black people. Do you find that to be your problem with finding a connection. Wyoming is not much better unless you go to Casper or Laramie.
There are some gentleman around here, but you'd have more options in more heavily populated areas like Sioux Falls, or even down in Nebraska which is only a few hours South

Hey how's it going, my ultimate fantasy is my wife being blacked, filled with black cum, then I reclaim her with the jizz still in her. That being said, she is aware of the fantasy of her fucking another man, including a black man. I've brought up here fucking black men due to better stamina and bigger dick size on multiple occasions. I'm honestly looking for help on getting her to go for it. She is getting open to the idea of another guy, just trying to cement the black guy deal. Any help is appreciated, I can help arrange a chance meeting, if anyone is interested. Black hills South Dakota here

Thanks for the info again. I'll get right on it, once I get her blacked with the help from the advice and help I got from coming here and paying for the membership to begin with.

Be black only in 2022

If you ever make it to Cheyenne, hit me up

Back