wannabe cuckold white boi 4 Bunnies & Bulls MA *NO SEXUAL CONTACT EXPECTED*

lildicwhtboi

Male
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Regretfully admit have little money to offer my future Goddesses. To make up for that, wish to serve obeying every order! House chores to hard labor! Worshipping you to humiliating me! As title says, no sexual contact expected. Worshipping You may be done from a distance. Humiliating me may be me doin somethin to myself on Your orders! Any single Bulls or Bunnies, wish to serve you while you look for someone!

Don't know if any more is needed to be said. If i think of anythin, i'll return & edit

I'm in central Mass. However, i must regretfully admit that i'm single & have been my whole life. Regardless, i still wish to serve as a cuck. Unfortunately, i don't know any White Women who'd be interested. Looking for a Bull who has a their own GF, Friend with benefits, or willing to get with a Stripper or *******. Sorry, i know it ain't the same as a Married Woman.

If nothing else, i wish to serve solo Bulls & Hot Wives. Doing Their chores & humiliating myself for Their entertainment. Don't expect any sexual interaction with them unless they desire. Especially from Bulls. However, wish to do pseudosexual acts like Shoe/Boot Worship.

Thank You for Your Time

Back