Wake Up Brothers

im surprised... why you don't show up when a woman want to share sex with you?

I will show up every fuckin single time.

p.s. Here have a lot gays dreaming for bbc in their hole, they are very active.
That's the fuck part bout this site. The faggish *******

It is time to recognize that most of the post here are fake or some cuck whom is fantasizing about wife getting Blacked. You guys throw up your dick pictures is only helping them to further their sh- t . So please stop. Read, search their profile. You're better than that. I Hope
I've met up with people who had no profile pictures up and an empty profile but that's super rare to find. Most just email you with some BS or they wanna "talk" about getting together which i don't have time for at all.

Vet these people i use @MagicMikeATX method of seeing if their real. Shuts them down real quick if their fake.

We have had some luck on here. That is not to say we run into alot of wannabees out there. In trying to find extra guys we run into about 90% are fakes. However when you do run into a real person who is serious about doing this it makes it all worth while. Quickstra on here is real and we have enjoyed him before

We have had some luck on here. That is not to say we run into alot of wannabees out there. In trying to find extra guys we run into about 90% are fakes. However when you do run into a real person who is serious about doing this it makes it all worth while. Quickstra on here is real and we have enjoyed him before
I read your post and i see you are in real struggle and im amazed.
Normally when I want to fuck normally use a Craigslist... now they don't have this section about sex but if you post a ad of sort:
Need a black or white plumber for wife should fit pipe over a 8 inches or etc. gonna work.
From Craigslist i fuck mens or they blow me and never been high and dry. Meet the guys, sometimes the want just to suck me but when they see my cock (its nice) they offered a asshole.
Like to fuck them hard, cum inside and they clean me afterwards and most of them are professional, nice clean people in big flats, once fuck a old man in nursing home, very polite fellow, he suck me like champion and offer a ass... i stop with that after get married because my wife think its not normal and etc... but my passion are womans and i will never miss a chance to fuck a nice lady like your one. So try Craigslist...

I read your post and i see you are in real struggle and im amazed.
Normally when I want to fuck normally use a Craigslist... now they don't have this section about sex but if you post a ad of sort:
Need a black or white plumber for wife should fit pipe over a 8 inches or etc. gonna work.
From Craigslist i fuck mens or they blow me and never been high and dry. Meet the guys, sometimes the want just to suck me but when they see my cock (its nice) they offered a asshole.
Like to fuck them hard, cum inside and they clean me afterwards and most of them are professional, nice clean people in big flats, once fuck a old man in nursing home, very polite fellow, he suck me like champion and offer a ass... i stop with that after get married because my wife think its not normal and etc... but my passion are womans and i will never miss a chance to fuck a nice lady like your one. So try Craigslist...
Ok thanks

That's the fuck part bout this site. The faggish *******
Faggish, is that some kind of Scottish thing ? .. I don't know but it all sounds kind of prejudicial and bigoted to me. I've never understood how anyone that has experienced those two things in life want to continue the practice. I guess people just have to keep the hate alive.

Back