Wake Up Brothers

I say oxymoron, because many think just because we are on a site like this, that while carte blanche, there is no need to have some form of morals considering the things we want to engage in haha. Oh my halo šŸ˜‡ just broke hahaa.
Yeah I got that,but I just think we are dealing with people,we all have family's, needs, feelings, and it doesn't matter what we are into and what/who we like we all should be treated with respect, unless we prove ourselves to not deserve that respect.

Yeah I got that,but I just think we are dealing with people,we all have family's, needs, feelings, and it doesn't matter what we are into and what/who we like we all should be treated with respect, unless we prove ourselves to not deserve that respect.
Agreed.
preach christina aguilera GIF

We find that also in looking for guys. Alot of Big talkers and gamers out there. In trying to find an extra guy 80% of them dont show up after arranging a meet. I will say out of the 10 guys we invite and 9 dont show the one that does makes it all worthwhile. However it does still irritate you when they dont show
im surprised... why you don't show up when a woman want to share sex with you?

I will show up every fuckin single time.

p.s. Here have a lot gays dreaming for bbc in their hole, they are very active.

im surprised... why you don't show up when a woman want to share sex with you?

I will show up every fuckin single time.

p.s. Here have a lot gays dreaming for bbc in their hole, they are very active.
Life happens, and we get it. I think it's the lack of respect and courtesy that's the issue here. No shows are expected, but ghosting is unacceptable.

It is time to recognize that most of the post here are fake or some cuck whom is fantasizing about wife getting Blacked. You guys throw up your dick pictures is only helping them to further their sh- t . So please stop. Read, search their profile. You're better than that. I Hope
I understand your sentiment here. However, the big issue on b2w is that the relatively few fakers/posers tend to ruin the experience for the majority. So its best to only interact with members who are verified as real (this isnt going to totally solve the problem, but its a good start).

It is time to recognize that most of the post here are fake or some cuck whom is fantasizing about wife getting Blacked. You guys throw up your dick pictures is only helping them to further their sh- t . So please stop. Read, search their profile. You're better than that. I Hope
i cant believe this is even real... all i really do on here is read.. I don't think i would ever participate if i was invited.. I can't have sex with another mans wife.. i couldn't do that.

i cant believe this is even real... all i really do on here is read.. I don't think i would ever participate if i was invited.. I can't have sex with another mans wife.. i couldn't do that.
We are real. It is hard to find Bulls but they are out there just keep looking til you find one. We have met one Bull on her ( Quickstr ) who very good by the way ladies. We meet up with him when ever he comes to town

I was mainly speaking of rooting out the fake ones that waste your time, we spend time on going through their profiles and finding out that they are fakes . Dudes looking for dick pic.
Men see an alleged female profile or a thread made asking for BBC and automatically assume it's real. Pull out there dick and start simping instead of telling them to get verified.

Dudes definitely need to do more screenings. This site needs a report button specifically for spam/fake profiles and frauds.

I think a lot of the people on here are fake. On both sides.

it all has to start as a fantasy before its a reality tho so if you weed out the fantasy there will be no more reality or at least a lot less of it in my opinion

Yo I'm still tryna figure out how to get ass off this site. It's like if you don't believe in Satan or some folk cuck fantasy or don't have a BBC you get ostracized and black balled by the control group here. How many real tall chics are on here? Seems like the majority even lie about ever the really from. My recent ex wife on here and has been lying to me about it for almost 30 years. Broad could've given me aids and everything. Folk on here still help her lie. So I'm like fuck her. Where the real broads at. That bitch a waste of fucking time. The bbc I ain't got. I'm tryna prove imma a top 3 black man on this bitch. I'm even looking for a hot chic to ride with and do all the things I missed out on. Seems like this joint for younger dudes being in 47.

Back