Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

Actually i had good health care before Obama canceled it cause it was too good so tu for acting like you know everything. An asshole you don't answer my questions so dont be a smartass

you said Obama screwed you on the ACA... I just said that a lot of people benefitted from it... sure some/most have seen a pay raise... but health care has been on the increase for 20 years.... his intent was to try and put that in check and make it to where more people could get it.... not everything works as planned... but if both parties had worked together on it ... things might have been better!... instead of the Dems pushing what they considered a decent one through.... sure it has issues and needs some work... but again corporate greed and the unwillingness of republicans to help... they just want to do away with it instead of working on the existing policy.... but again they just support corporate greed and we now have all we will probably ever get... without much hope for improvements

kind of like what's going on with the IRS now.... they are doing everything they can to defund it... and complaining now the IRS has hired a new 700 people... they don't want the IRS to work... makes it easier for big companies to get by with more cheating without the IRS manpower to check on them... again that just leaves the rest of the country and those that are honest to make up for the loss from what big corporations should be paying

you really should read a few of the articles posted on this board before just saying how ACA screwed you

I got no condition and im healthier and mor fit then both of you jokesters
i had good health care before Obama canceled it cause it was too good
Your health status has nothing to do with the premium you pay for health insurance in Pennsylvania. I just checked your state to see what was set up under ACA. Pennsylvania has both state exchanges AND the Medicaid Expansion. Two thirds of the population of Pa. qualified for either subsidies (which averaged $251 per month) OR as new members under the Medicaid Expansion program (free). So, if your current annual income is under $80,000 (approx.), you are eligible for either a subsidy or to enroll under the Medicaid expansion.

Your state also offers 7 non-profit navigator programs to help you enroll and understand your benefits. In your specific area, if you're in the Philly area, your main navigator is the Consumer Health Coalition ... it is a FREE SERVICE for you to work with professionals who understand the health insurance business. No commissions are paid.

The health insurance premiums under ACA private exchanges rose an average of just 9.7% for 2016. That's less of a premium increase than if the ACA did NOT exist.

I'm going to BET, however, you haven't used these services at all and you don't even know what you're talking about. You just wish to bash Obamacare because all your conservative friends are doing it. Here's the link to go investigate and get FREE QUOTES on your insurance. USE A COUNSELOR to help explain your benefits; you'll be glad you did.

https://www.healthinsurance.org/pennsylvania-state-health-insurance-exchange/

Last edited:
I enroll ACA benefits about 40% of my working time; in most cases, people have gone away from the enrollment with a totally different attitude about their health insurance benefits. Could it be better? Of course, but then conservatives didn't want this program (or any new health program) to succeed, and have spent a lot of time and money criticizing it. I think the general population is starting to wise up to their same old, same old BS. Catering to the wealthiest and the corporations often results in accomplishing NOTHING for the voters that actually put them in office.

I got no condition and im healthier and mor fit then both of you jokesters

People who have never worked hard for anything meaningful in their life will never understand your point of view. Arguing the ACA with those that are taking advantage of it is pointless as they are not willing to give up their entitlement.

The ACA does nothing to attack the REAL problems of the medical and insurance monster, but the left has no interest in that - just as long as someone else foots the bill. The ACA is nothing more than a HUGE TAX on the middle class but that's OK because the ones sucking subsidies are not the ones footing the bill. If they were also REQUIRED to buy insurance WITHOUT their subsidies - you better bet your ass they would be screaming FOUL BALL!.

Now, with that said I'm not insensitive to those less fortunate (I've been there), Anyone making less than 25K per year (or military service) should have free health care. Compensations can be made by raising premiums for those over 100K per year. Those in between probably had a decent plan to begin with until it was smashed out by the ACA - it should have been left alone. Medical and insurance fraud can be STOPED simply by holding the Insurance and medical companies ACCOUNTABLE. Kind of like Credit Card fraud - if you hold the card issuer accountable for fraudulent charges - I guarantee credit fraud would stop today and not every Tom, Dick, and Hairy would get an open season credit card. Since they are not - fraud is a multi-BILLION dollar industry propelled by the credit companies themselves.

I remember a time not to long ago - before ACA - Liberals HATED insurance companies. Now they defend them tooth and nail - Ironic. The ACA is nothing more than a pacifier, you give it to a screaming k|d to shut them up but it really doesn't do anything good, Just keeps the live stock calm.

And as usual, this post will be met with Hostilities, name calling, Idle threats and insults. Have a nice day. :)

The ACA does nothing to attack the REAL problems of the medical and insurance monster
true it has a lot of faults and needs a lot of work... it never turned out like they thought it would.... but the Dems are ****** to support it becaue the right just wants to do away with it rather than take a serious look at it... so just like everything else in Washington... they won't work together and we pay the price

Trump can't be Hitler....Obama is:

41293cf1ffd7530f4402d2fe23eb1d8d.jpg
Can't argue with that

I haven't seen our current leader do much other than whine about the Republicans and run up the debt
the original conversation was about the Trump and his wall....border security has been an issue going back several presidents and has gone unchanged... until trump makes an issue out of the wall... I think my comment was the wall is a joke because now they are going underground anyway

The ACA does nothing to attack the REAL problems of the medical and insurance monster, but the left has no interest in that
if you remember right.... the whole point in all of it was.... if EVERYONE enrolled it would decrease the cost..... but never trust big biz... enrollment did go up... but so did the cost.... which was the exact opposite of what was supposed to happen.... supposedly the insurance companies say all of the increased enrollment was with people in bad health.... but find that hard to believe...

if you remember right.... the whole point in all of it was.... if EVERYONE enrolled it would decrease the cost..... but never trust big biz... enrollment did go up... but so did the cost.... which was the exact opposite of what was supposed to happen.... supposedly the insurance companies say all of the increased enrollment was with people in bad health.... but find that hard to believe...

ANYONE could see that was going to happen, you seriously going with that angle? Same thing happened with car insurance.

Defend it all you want, it's a TAX on the middle class and it's a ******* deal - pure and simple. Obama never even read the bill before passing it and does nothing now to fix it. The only benefactors are the insurance companies and the government.

But don't worry, everyone also knows that once something becomes mandatory by law - especially ones that profits big business like insurance companies - will never be repealed. The GOP has no desire to repeal it - it's just lip service to what republican voters they still have.

MY regular Doctor has already retired, my Cardiologist is retiring early and I have been informed that if I need another surgery after the Age 60 my life will be in the hands of a bureaucratic panel to decide if I "qualify" for the surgery. There is so much more to this bill than giving insurance to the poor. I suggest you read it in it's entirety.

Last edited:
@TwoBiFour you need to be de-programed. Give us a break, FREEDOMMAINRADIO? You think anyone's going to sit and listen to 43:55 minutes of this ******* except a brainwashed TeaBagger? You gotta be kidding. Do you think you could get ANYTHING any further to the RIGHT?
You're so brainwashed with TeaParty politics, its pitiful. All they do is stir the hornet nest, then, when people get stung, point the finger at some reason, other than themselves, as to why everyone got stung. They go from one thing to the next with that only focus to screw things up what someone else does. Mind you, they do NOTHING constructive themselves. Its one thing to be uncooperative, and its totally another being obstructive & destructive. The people are wising up to the idiots. This thing with Trump is of their own doing and I hope they get burned good for it ... and it appears they're going to be. :)
What's really sad is that you think YOUR LIFE will improve if those idiots were able to control Washington. Look, they have 2 things in mind ... cut taxes to rob the country of revenue, and to eliminate as many entitlement programs as they can ... PERIOD! Your health insurance will NOT become more affordable, if even attainable, with their directives.
I swear, these brainwashed people have their heads pushed so far up their own asses they recognize the crap because they've never smelled anything different.

Last edited:
Back