Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

[/QUOTE]
My boyfriend and I were at one of his friends place about a year ago and his friend pulled out about 4 big boxes of old paperbacks that belonged to his grandfather and all were from the 60's and 70's and all of them were Interracial much like this one. If I remember, there was one series called "slave horror series" and a lot of this series was about the white women having sex with the black slaves during the Plantation Era.. Although that was a very horrific time in our history, the story line to some of these stories, obviously all fiction, were very interesting. My boyfriend and I spent the whole afternoon looking through that collection and had a lot of fun doing so.. I wanted to take a few home with me to read on one of those rainy boring days but our friend was very protective of his collection and would only let me read them while at his place... None-the-less, it was very interesting to find such a huge collection, especially with them all being interracial..

Love the lurid promises of those old paperbacks, too. That a relatively staid time in American life could produce such an incredible range of quality 'smut' is fascinating.

Last edited:
Back