Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

What I got to see through the keyhole in my parents' bedroom door would be considered pretty tame by today's standards. While my ******* watched, my mom would be hugged and kissed by their "friends". She would likewise hug and kiss them. My mom would always be undressed by the black men. There would be a lot of oral and manual breast play of my mom by the men. While my mom would regularly fellate the men, it was never to completion in her mouth. As she later told me when I became an adult, "sex requires that the man cums inside the woman." The men all had intercourse with my mom, cumming inside her vagina. When they'd cum inside her, it was either "doggy style" or horizontal rear-entry. For those interested in such, my mom was either impregnated by a black man, or at least had one pregnancy "scare" a year from 1959-1967.

Rick

What I got to see through the keyhole in my parents' bedroom door would be considered pretty tame by today's standards. While my ******* watched, my mom would be hugged and kissed by their "friends". She would likewise hug and kiss them. My mom would always be undressed by the black men. There would be a lot of oral and manual breast play of my mom by the men. While my mom would regularly fellate the men, it was never to completion in her mouth. As she later told me when I became an adult, "sex requires that the man cums inside the woman." The men all had intercourse with my mom, cumming inside her vagina. When they'd cum inside her, it was either "doggy style" or horizontal rear-entry. For those interested in such, my mom was either impregnated by a black man, or at least had one pregnancy "scare" a year from 1959-1967.

Rick
Many thanks for all theses détails, I enjoy to read. You mom said : " sex requires that the man cums inside the woman." My mum has the opposite point of view. For her , black friends had to ejaculate outside of her to avoid impregnation of course , but also because she loved ( and she still loves being 68 yo) hot sperm shot on her skin ( breast or feet or face)

My mom also told me that "once a white woman is made love to by a black man, she'll never be satisfied with any other man". She also told me that if a a white woman is DP'ed by two black men, she will be "ruined", that is left sterile in not being able to carry a pregnancy due to the uterus being "shifted". When she told me this, it was as if she was about to say something else, but changed her mind. And, both Angie and Jeanne were DP'ed long ago So, that isn't true. Once on a family vacation to a beach resort when I was 20, she saw me in my wet swim trunks and told me that I "must have black ancestry, as (I) am as big as many black men". I was 11" long and 4" in circumference back then. She also hoped that I'd "be careful as (I) might injure a virgin".

Rick

Back