Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I took these photos. It was a sleazy motel just outside JFK airport.
Hah,,,I was gonna say circa 1962, basement club somewhere around 125th St. and Lexington Ave,,,Harlem, NY. By 1973 it was a shooting gallery, by 1990 it was regentrified and Clinton opened up offices nearby. Time marches on, LOL

I think a lot of blacktowhite forum members like the subject because of the taboo biracial sex has had in the past. So I'm starting a thread on vintage racial pics, circa pre-1980s. To some that maybe lived the 1930's-1960's you may remember how taboo it was for white females to be seen with black men, much less having open sex with them. Although there is still signs of society pushback on black & white sex, imagine living in a part of history where a black man just whistling or touching a white often had some rather grim results ... that's what makes THESE vintage racial pics so dynamic.
I'll post a dozen or so, and if there is interest I'll post more. Not sure how I came about some of these pics, but some are real jewels and snapshots of a turbulent time of US history. Hope you like!

View attachment 187873View attachment 187860View attachment 187874View attachment 187875View attachment 187876View attachment 187877View attachment 187878
View attachment 187860View attachment 187861View attachment 187862View attachment 187863View attachment 187864View attachment 187865View attachment 187866View attachment 187867View attachment 187868View attachment 187869View attachment 187870View attachment 187871
Love the full bush!

Hah,,,I was gonna say circa 1962, basement club somewhere around 125th St. and Lexington Ave,,,Harlem, NY. By 1973 it was a shooting gallery, by 1990 it was regentrified and Clinton opened up offices nearby. Time marches on, LOL
Mary,
Leslie and I would go out at night ocassionaly on "cock hunts", as we called them. This was the way she normally dressed on those nights. The night we met with Bill she wore only what you see in the second photo but a raincoat when we got to the motel. she took off the raincoat when we got to the room and Bill found her wearing only the see thru blouse and garters. She loved the idea of being bare assed meeting him for the first time.
I had a 5 year affair with her and the interesting thing was that I was the first guy to fuck her after she left a convent where she was a novice nun! I will post the whole story about our five years, if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• lesblk.jpg
    lesblk.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 38721105.jpg
    38721105.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 287
Mary,
Leslie and I would go out at night ocassionaly on "cock hunts", as we called them. This was the way she normally dressed on those nights. The night we met with Bill she wore only what you see in the second photo but a raincoat when we got to the motel. she took off the raincoat when we got to the room and Bill found her wearing only the see thru blouse and garters. She loved the idea of being bare assed meeting him for the first time.
I had a 5 year affair with her and the interesting thing was that I was the first guy to fuck her after she left a convent where she was a novice nun! I will post the whole story about our five years, if anyone is interested.
For the most part I haven’t worn panties since the mid-eighties (except for work), I had a favorite jean mini skirt that snapped up the front, I used to wear that and sometimes just a button up summer dress with not a stitch on underneath, then go to adult theater and sit in the back row, I‘d either unbutton or unsnap whichever I was wearing and either be ravaged right there, or invite special guys (black and hung), to a motel room, it’s amazing how quick you get men’s attention when you unbutton everything and let it drop to your sides,,,so many hands, and cocks everywhere,,,why would I wear panties? LOL

P.S. When I came out into the living room dressed like that I’d look at my hub and say “I feel like anything can happen tonight”,,,he’d drop whatever he was doing and be ready in 15 minutes,,,when I felt like “cock hunting” (as you so succinctly put it), that’s exactly what I’d say, and we’d head of to the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park in Orlando, a park with wooden walkways that meandered throughout the park with gazebos placed strategically around bends so some degree of privacy and a decent amount of time to adjust clothing when a family with k1ds came by. Otherwise I’d sit on a picnic table put my pussy at eye height and spread my panties legs while my hub took pictures, this usually attracted some attention and it was on. When I found out the Brits called it dogging I laughed, I usually just called it fuck’n strangers in the park, LOL

Last edited:
Mary,
Absolutely! Would love to hear about her exploits!

Love this! Do you know her name, or the mag, from which this is taken?
I wish I could help. That guy, who I've seen many times in the last 40-50 years has the biggest cock of all, but doesn't get overly hard. Still, in the last pic she has him balls deep, and that's impressive.

And this is her.View attachment 6443536
I find it interesting and kind of funny that all the things published about her always refer to her as "shapely". She is but I find it significant that the press felt they needed to point this out. This kind of affair was especially scandalous and titillating in the 1950s with the prevailing attitudes about mixed race relationships. It's pretty clear this is probably a cuckolding situation in their marriage. I can just imagine how exciting this must have been for those following this story. They must have had wild fantasies about her with that black man and must have wished they could have seen pictures of them together and see what it looked like when he fucked her shapely body!

I find it interesting and kind of funny that all the things published about her always refer to her as "shapely". She is but I find it significant that the press felt they needed to point this out. This kind of affair was especially scandalous and titillating in the 1950s with the prevailing attitudes about mixed race relationships. It's pretty clear this is probably a cuckolding situation in their marriage. I can just imagine how exciting this must have been for those following this story. They must have had wild fantasies about her with that black man and must have wished they could have seen pictures of them together and see what it looked like when he fucked her shapely body!
Also the fact that the Court ordered the husband to pay her $75 a week. :exciting: :exciting: :exciting:

Back