Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

during ww2 my grand mom who was pale white skinned and living in britian , took a black lover while my grand ******* was overseas fighting the germans, and this was in 1940 the black man was some thing in supply so was not away fighting, he managed to spunk two mixed race babys in to my grand mom and as she lived in a cottage in the country she had both babys my grand ******* came home and excepted the babys and raised them too, she had my mom after the war
A lot of British women had mixed babies during the war. Not all husbands were as understanding as your Grandfather.

I agree...the armed forces during WWII were strictly segregated, with numerous occasions of the ******* of black soldiers in uniform. This writer must be a troll, with no idea of history or facts. Black soldiers who experienced relative freedom from Jim Crow in Europe came back to an environment completely hostile to their service in the Armed Forces. With numerous lynchings and murders taking place for the slightest of reasons....OSP
He was talking about the UK, things were different than in the US.

Back