Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

Having grown up in the 60s and in a predominantly black neighborhood, these pics bring back a lot of memories. Not only were my mom and my sister doing blacks, a lot of white women came to our neighborhood for what they needed. A lot of white couples used to drive down our block looking for black men. On many occasions I witnessed white women, sometimes with their husbands watching, gang banged in our neighbor's patio in their back yard. White girls in our school were often gang banged in the boys bathrooms.

I can remember going to friend's houses and hearing the husband's doing women in their bedrooms. I even walked in on some action at times. It was common to see a lot of white women and couples showing up at parties in our neighborhood.To me, it wasn't so down-low then as it is now in some areas. Luckily we live in an area where it is still pretty common for blacks and whites to get together.

Having grown up in the 60s and in a predominantly black neighborhood, these pics bring back a lot of memories. Not only were my mom and my sister doing blacks, a lot of white women came to our neighborhood for what they needed. A lot of white couples used to drive down our block looking for black men. On many occasions I witnessed white women, sometimes with their husbands watching, gang banged in our neighbor's patio in their back yard. White girls in our school were often gang banged in the boys bathrooms.

I can remember going to friend's houses and hearing the husband's doing women in their bedrooms. I even walked in on some action at times. It was common to see a lot of white women and couples showing up at parties in our neighborhood.To me, it wasn't so down-low then as it is now in some areas. Luckily we live in an area where it is still pretty common for blacks and whites to get together.

Got any more stories from the 60s about your neighborhood?

The taboo is pretty much gone now. Those people in the vintage stuff were pretty bold. I see so much IR now in all kinds of combinations that any taboo is non-existent. I'm starting to see a lot more white guys with very attractive black women now too. One such couple lives 3 doors down from my apartment so I see them all the time and they are obviously very happy with each other and if they are renting here he is not rich so he scored a really hot black lady. Maybe white dude is packing heat too.

The taboo is pretty much gone now. Those people in the vintage stuff were pretty bold. I see so much IR now in all kinds of combinations that any taboo is non-existent. I'm starting to see a lot more white guys with very attractive black women now too. One such couple lives 3 doors down from my apartment so I see them all the time and they are obviously very happy with each other and if they are renting here he is not rich so he scored a really hot black lady. Maybe white dude is packing heat too.
lets mix and match
makes for better fucking

Back