Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I was curious who she worked with in "New Wave ******" and I found a scene description of the movie. The only mention of Traci Lords was in scene 5 where is was fucked by Rick Cassidy who as far as I can find out is Caucasian. Unless she had a minor scene that wasn't mentioned in the scene descriptions she apparently didn't cross the IR line at least not in this movie.

I recall the scene where the comic relief was her lyiing on her back on a sofe and blasting some aerosol can of pressurized liquid - possibly at Jack Baker - but I only recall her doing the non-IR stuff.

Of course, I didn't like her looks then and don't like what she did to the industry so don't like her as a person now.

I recall the scene where the comic relief was her lyiing on her back on a sofe and blasting some aerosol can of pressurized liquid - possibly at Jack Baker - but I only recall her doing the non-IR stuff.

Of course, I didn't like her looks then and don't like what she did to the industry so don't like her as a person now.
Do what to the industry? Being a minor is not her fault.

Betty Page was on the fringe back then. Bondage was really "out there" to main stream America and most people would have been outraged with IR sex. I think she might well have been game for an IR encounter. I would tend to agree that if there were IR photos they would have been tightly controlled. There probably wouldn't have been much wide spread interest, any IR pictures would likely have created more outrage than sales. That sort of thing could have been a career killer back then.

My understanding was that Bettie Page did not even do hardcore photos, as so much was relative to the appearance of "art." I do recall she had some 'involvement' with a black man in her private life, but it never ventured into her career as a model and I am not even sure it was even a sexual thing.

My understanding was that Bettie Page did not even do hardcore photos, as so much was relative to the appearance of "art." I do recall she had some 'involvement' with a black man in her private life, but it never ventured into her career as a model and I am not even sure it was even a sexual thing.
About the most edgy things that I know were authentic were some bondage stuff and nothing I have seen involved anything IR

Back