Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

Looks like an actress known as Ginger Bread she didn't get as famous as the other Ginger.
Actually, considering the era this pic was taken, and the face of the girl, my money is on Victoria Paris, mid eighties heart throb, tiny little thing too, made the cocks look much bigger, she worked with FM Bradley a lot, I used to have a crush on him, loved his personality and his cock was almost perfect, if it was uncut it would’ve been.

There was a photo book Joy of Interracial back when they put out the Joy of Sex . I always wanted to look at it but it was pricey back in the day so does anybody have one to share.

Does anybody know something about her or the story this video?

Although videos like this represent the open and free atmosphere that can occur during some encounters, and makes for a fun gathering, but all this conversation, music or the TV going in the background, keeps it from becoming a lustful sexual experience, and actual orgasms are usually quite rare. Each type of video has its attractions to various groups of people, but as casual as this may come off, I prefer fucking with the goal being pleasure.

Last edited:
Back