Videos of your wife and bull,amateur only

says the guy with a woman as a profile pic listed as a male haha. your opinion "doesn't count" when its not your d1ck nor is it your pu55y.... if only your dad had worn one when he fuck3d your mom we might not be plagued with your dumb ass comments
I don't think he was offering an opinion as much as stating a preference,,,and a preference is simply that, so it doesn't really fall into the category of "dumb ass"! For the most part this community is divided by two schools of thought, those who are into cuckoldry,,,and those who are into dildos with men attached to them, either one is right since it's a preference. Most of the people who come here want to see that cream pie, that real cucking, but a good deal of them want to remain safe for safety's sake. That's why we invented the term "wannabe",,,those who are actually cucking, their term was invented a long long time ago. I personally would rather not fuck at all if a condom had to be involved, never used one never would,,,I'm a cuckoldress, I know what's required in order to qualify for something other than role playing, swapping, or cheating. For cuckolding to take place, the wife or significant other must surrender everything that belongs to her husband to the bull,,,period!!! Everything else is bullshit!!! Sorry,,,I didn't invent it and I didn't make the rules, today you risk disease pregnancy, in the old days you got your head cut off,,,give credit where it's due!

Back