Videos of your wife and bull,amateur only

Both my husband and myself would rather not fuck at all if we had to use a condom, and for a man that’s a lot tougher to do, but I’ve seen my husband explain there was no hard feeling, and to show he he’d eat her till she couldn’t stand having orgasms any longer, and then wipe his chin, thank her, and say goodnight! For me it’s different, when I feel my bull cum in my hub’s pussy, I know I’ve achieved one of the main reasons I was there, to Cuckold him the only way that really counts, by letting another man take his pussy and treat it as his own, in turn my orgasm is here times as intense as the ones I had working towards this end, and a condom takes all that away from me, by the same token, no hard feelings, I’ll give you a BJ and then say goodnight! Aside from feeling like a dildo with a man attached to, it’s like going to the best restaurant in town, ordering your favorite meal, then the waiter brings it out under glass, asks you if it looks like what you wanted, then tells you it’s a shame he’s not allowed to remove the glass so you can taste it,,,you know what you’d be happier doing at that time,,,going to Burger King,,,where you can have it your way, LOL

”Hold the pickles hold the lettuce, special orders don’t upset us, all we ask is that you let us, serve it your way”,,,just hold the condom,,,and don’t dare think of pulling out $hit, that’s almost as bad, geeze,,,don’t you people know how to fuck? This was one of the main reason I started making videos, only Jan B and a couple of amateur women from Milton’s old amateur vids.
Well stated Mary.

Also, all legends you all are, yet don't forget about Gloria in Orange County, CA. she was something else & don't recall any of her action with rubbers (from what I recall seeing).

Well stated Mary.

Also, all legends you all are, yet don't forget about Gloria in Orange County, CA. she was something else & don't recall any of her action with rubbers (from what I recall seeing).
Gloria was one of the first we saw that was doing what we were,,,everybody else was pulling out, no husbands were eating pies, and forget about seeing them fluff the bulls,,,we liked was Jan B was doing, but she would create scenarios that made it interesting, but we were more into a meeting, going to a motel, and letting nature take its course, that meant fondling, petting, passionate kissing, resulting in eventual sex. So it’s just like what you’d see if you had a camera in the room the night your wife went “out with the girls”,,,while they covered for her, she’d meet a man, take him to the room, kiss, strip, and then fuck,,,the way adults out on the cheat usually do, no condom, no pulling out. It all started with my first black man at a glory hole, after that I kept going back and my hub decided to sneak a camera into the store,,,but in the back of my head I was always remembering that first black man, so that’s what I went after, in less than a month that’s all I went after, and hubby was there to film it all. In the beginning we liked Janet Mason, but then she got those ridiculous boobs and went pro, so that was the end of watching her movies!

Back