Videos and/or audience?

Have you ever/Do you

• film or photograph your encounters?

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • post photos or video?

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • invite an audience?

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I would like an audience (either in person or virtual) but haven't done that?

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
I'm not even a newbie to the lifestyle as I'm not even sure I'm wanting to raise the topic with my wife, much less engage in anything. I did some questions for you experienced folks:

I notice that taking video or pictures seems fairly common, and then posting these is not even unheard of.

First, is it a turn on to be filmed? Or just something to do reluctantly?

Second, is it a turn on to post then to strangers? What are the considerations?

Third, this somewhat exhibitionist aspect makes me wonder, do any of you ever recruit, say, white guys to come watch? Invite them to jack off?

As a part time business in the New England region I spent many years in the video field, and I now actually provide video service and editing, if they wish (which usually is the case and is advisable) for anyone (couples/groups/cuckolds/hotwives/etc etc) who want to capture their sessions/encounters/etc...but who know damned well that its literally impossible to do the videos themselves AND enjoy the sessions/encounters at the same time. (I never - EVER - get involved in the session/encounter. I will ONLY video the event and NOT participate, so that removes completely any possible "but what if we're not ready for him to join us" scenarios, etc)...

The video recording they're trying to do usually produces TERRIBLE results, whereas with me doing the recording (and subsequent editing), I'm told by 99.9% of all the many, many people I've provided this service for (over the years) that they're thankful that they hired me rather than try the "do it yourself" mode. And almost ALL of the people I video say they're intrigued/turned on by the aspect of recording and preserving their sex encounters/lovemaking etc for their enjoyment and memories. So I'd say its a huge "Yes" as far as video being a turn on for the participants...

I've done several hundred videos for people over the years here in the New England area, and their feeling afterward (and before) is almost always "Wow, that was SO cool to get it on video" etc. Its definitely a turn on for them.

Back