Very dark BBCs

Probably a lot bigger, more noisy and crowded with black guys from places like Senegal, Ivory Coast, Cameroon... Did you have a sex with African later on in life?
My black lover is from Ghana. He’s a lovely respectful (very black) guy blessed with a beautiful hard throbbing 9” bbc. We enjoy sex soo much, sucking and fucking one another - I just love it. It’s simply the best sensual pleasurable and satisfying sex imaginable. That’s why I prefer black African men with bbc’s. I absolutely love it when he fills my pulsating smooth tight little pussy full of one of his big powerful cum loads. I only wish I was much younger,and fertile,so I could have his black babies. He already has 3 children back in Ghana, and tells me his black seed is very potent ! My hubby supports and encourages my insatiable need and desire for bbc sex,and my African black lover satisfies my bbc craving beautifully ! xxx

Looking to hear stories from the ladies that prefer very dark BBCs, preferably 100% African. Black guys experience fucking white girls are also welcomed. Feel free to share pics and vids.
Please read our post here,where I share my love of my beautiful dark-skinned African bbc,and consequently my erotic,hot and sensual Queen of Spades ♠️ lifestyle together with my hubby and my black lover. I love to express my love for bbc with my black lover wherever we are,whether that be in public or private. My hubby accepts my black lover and loves seeing me express my love for bbc. When we go out,people think my black lover is my partner,rather than my hubby - the 3 of us do have a chuckle ! Lol xxx

A friend of mine years back ran a guest house in Brixham in Devon, out of season they accommodated Nigerian guys that were attending a navigational school in the town. It was often their first time in the UK,
Wonderful source of untapped talent over the years

Back