Verified VERIFY AS COUPLE

HotwifeV

Couple
Real Person
Pease Verify;))

Liberal and Conservative wife. I love to talk dirty.....very dirty.....LOL....I am described as a "hotwife" (lol sometimes "slutwife") but I accomplished my extreme exhibitionist tendencies by going braless and wearing sheer blouses and/or dresses in public. Love my significant who understands my sexual needs, including the need to be a very naughty exhibitionist and to talk very nasty. ... Wearing sexy and revealing fashionista outfits to seduce..... Love it when my significant is whispering that I am "slutwife", "cumslut" or "cumbucket" while he cleans the excess cum from my body and/or cunt ..........and much more.

Attachments

• Verification HotwifeV.mp4
    27.5 MB
Pease Verify;))

Liberal and Conservative wife. I love to talk dirty.....very dirty.....LOL....I am described as a "hotwife" (lol sometimes "slutwife") but I accomplished my extreme exhibitionist tendencies by going braless and wearing sheer blouses and/or dresses in public. Love my significant who understands my sexual needs, including the need to be a very naughty exhibitionist and to talk very nasty. ... Wearing sexy and revealing fashionista outfits to seduce..... Love it when my significant is whispering that I am "slutwife", "cumslut" or "cumbucket" while he cleans the excess cum from my body and/or cunt ..........and much more.
You are hotwife 1-who said you were 5? Oh yes-it's me.

Pease Verify;))

Irresistable

18 minutes ago? You won't be around for another 2-3 hours. Checking back soon. X-grammerly-There it is. The x-rated "Grammerly"-dirty talk" put to a Grammerly scheme-sell like hotcakes-hotcake.

Pease Verify;))

Hope so

Pease Verify;))

Message me if you're ever in San Diego.

Pease Verify;))

Sheesh!

Back