• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Verified members...where are the real ones?

Dick2good

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I get message after message to my inbox... "hey baby" lets hookup... as soon as I ask them to get verified the conversation goes silent. Quite frustrating, its like a silly game. Any way to find verified members without all the wasted time? Thx in advance for any advice.
As soon as I get home today I'll get verified.

Sugabrown69

Male
Real Person
I get message after message to my inbox... "hey baby" lets hookup... as soon as I ask them to get verified the conversation goes silent. Quite frustrating, its like a silly game. Any way to find verified members without all the wasted time? Thx in advance for any advice.

NeKSbbcDOM

Male
Real Person
From
KS, US
Real here sexy in Topeka 45 mins away from KC

trek132

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Most of the people on here are full of shit. Lots of stolen pics,and men posing as Women. The biggest frauds are the guys that say my wife/girlfriend wants to hook up, or wife/girlfriend thinks you're hot. I always request a video chat, but for some reason they never have s cam that works,or that shuts them down. Can't take anyone too seriously. It is the internet...

Most of the people on here are full of shit. Lots of stolen pics,and men posing as Women. The biggest frauds are the guys that say my wife/girlfriend wants to hook up, or wife/girlfriend thinks you're hot. I always request a video chat, but for some reason they never have s cam that works,or that shuts them down. Can't take anyone too seriously. It is the internet...
True but some are real too..