Venus connections: Has anyone tried?

tenaciousQoS

Male
Gold Member
Hey guys,
Not sure if you know Venus Cuckoldress? I believe she is from Canada and has been running wonderful radio shows and podcasts on HotWifing and cuckolding, some with our great @Idowives0763. She recently announced venus connection (google it guys) a match maker site for single white men and women. Its not for couples nor for bulls yet. I think its a wonderful idea and its not like a usual surfing site but a real data driven initiative and aims to filter out junk from real lifestyle aspirants. How successful it will be time will tell.

That would be nice if a lifestyle website was operated and not just moderated. A site where the women and the couple's depending upon what they were looking for were actually intentionally connected with the bulls they desire.

It wouldn't matter how many bulls were actually on the site the staff would make sure only to connect the women and couple's with the right bulls base attributes, size, build, experience, orientation, attraction ect!

I have never heard of a lifestyle match making site. All the sites we have now are all DIY! It would be great though because the administrators could reach out to the bulls and gather all the information like their schedules and a a availability and even set up gangbang meets for couple's.

Whoever figures this out a d gets it running smoothly will make a killing!

Back