Vegas I want to say I’m sorry but my wife and I can’t get down there with our dear friends and at least one or two black men will not meet Asiandee.

Asiandee

Couple
From
ND, US
It’s not a joke we can’t go and my wife really loves black men with big cocks . Five years ago Mandalay Bay a guy named mark was surprised by Asiandee she just dove in and sucked his huge cock from top to ball sack and I’m sure wherever he is he’s got those pics of her drinking his load

3F9175D6-8DCB-461A-8961-32604618BD37.jpeg

Here’s what I need help with !
Two great friends of ours are going to Vegas for the first time . They are single, one white average biuld and my best friend ( black , great shape , 6’1 and the nicest guy you ever meet that just want to work his ass off pleasing and fucking you. Please people if Vegas I know you have had a shitty year just like us .
I believe in America and all the good people we ,the kid of woman that know how important it is to let one of the few good men out there , that there are still a very few but by god they dad o still exist. Yes ******* there is a Mrs Santa clause and she is so hot and she is going to give you a ride that will blow the sled right out from under these guys and show the world yes we still have the hottest best most beautiful women in the world.
they are coming to Vegas on July 9-11 ? I am happy to coordinate anyone that can help in any way to make these believe. So please contact Asiandee and husband rich here at BTW. I know some might ask if we ok . I say watch my wife in this last vid any woman that can drop as fast on a brothers cock and ask to help him undress, and giggle all the down as she drops to lick and smell his balls

View attachment IMG_1896.MOV
View attachment trim.5F8CFFCA-C0EA-4C78-9509-BA059C49BFB6.MOV

Attachments

• IMG_0899.MOV
    5.4 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    1.1 MB
Back