Vaginal orgasm ..

w4bcouple20

Couple
Gold Member
From
Sweden
The true definition of vaginal orgasm is to have orgasm through penetration
without stimuli of clit with hands ..
It has nothing to do about having a different kind / type of orgasm ...?

whats the correct answer here .. ?

Last edited:

You are right, but only to a point.

Vaginal orgasms are, by definition, induced by penetration of the vagina by the penis---or something of similar size and shape such as a dildo---but to achieve them need the penis to be more or less rhythmicially thrust into it for a longer or shorter period of time.

That said, by vaginal plethysmography and electromyography done while the woman digitally stimulates her clitoris and introitus without a penis in her vagina, it is easily demonstrated that the rhythmic vaginal muscular responses and the tenting of the back of the vagina accompanying female orgasm produced by clitoral and vulvar stimulation alone---such as by a lover of either gender "going down" on the woman---are identical to those produced by penetrative intercourse with a man.

During heterosexual intercourse the head of the erection almost always thrusts into the very back of the vagina or into its anterior fornix, stretching it considerably, especially during ejaculation, which in some women invokes a powerful additional pleasure response that can greatly intensify her orgasm when that is triggered.

As almost every heterosexually experienced man and woman knows, during full penetration in the missionary position the top-side of the part of shaft of the penis just forward of the man's pubes glides and presses on or rams against and stimulates the head of the clitoris, which can contribute hugely to the woman's pleasure and end up triggering her orgasm.

Further, with even less than full-depth penile thrusting, the inner lips of the vulva closely contact the shaft of the penis such that they are drawn downwards together and exert very pleasurable traction on the hood (prepuce) of the clitoris, which the inner lips actually form by their meeting in the mid-line atop the shaft of the clitoris; which traction also draws the head of the clitoris down into closer contact with the top-side of the thrusting penile shaft.

Add to that that the very erotogenic twin bulbs of the clitoris which are, like the rest of the clitoris, composed mostly of erectile tissue and are situated on either side of the middle of the lesser lips and swell greatly during full sexual arousal, are sited anatomically advantageously to intimately apply themselves to the sides of the shaft of the thrusting penis.

That being so, one can appreciate that the bulbs of the clitoris are as inseparably erotogenic as its head and shaft are, and therefore highly important sources of pleasure for a normally-responsive woman during heterosexual intercourse.

That being so, no orgasm produced by heterosexual intercourse can be said to be purely vaginal, because, as God has ordained and Science has conclusively demonstrated, the entire clitoris is inevitably and concommitantly stimulated by a fully erect even average-sized penis thrusting in the vagina.

It's like Love and Marriage going together. You can't have one without the other, at least in their fullest and most pleasure-engendering expression during heterosexual penetrative sex.

Last edited:

You are 100% right its all about making her pussy have a orgasm on your dick :) & should look like this...me cum1cap.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve never had a vaginal orgasm, always have to stimulate clitoris also.
yes , but its not a big problem .. an orgasm is the goal anyway..🤗 .. seems that vaginal orgasm requires som special treatment or practise for many .. har du forsökt olika greier..?

Just penetration with no extra stimulation. I am fairly lucky and have always had vaginal orgasms. Not so much with my hubby as I got older BUT I cum extremely quickly with a hung black guy. They can just lie there while I ride their hard cock and I cum inside two minutes.

Just penetration with no extra stimulation. I am fairly lucky and have always had vaginal orgasms. Not so much with my hubby as I got older BUT I cum extremely quickly with a hung black guy. They can just lie there while I ride their hard cock and I cum inside two minutes.
That's great. How does you husband take that?

Question: Do you get off more easily and often and convulsively on multi-orgasmic young men with stiffer as against less steely cocks?

My ex certainly does with my stamina-filled multi-orgasmic young buddy, much to my chagrin when I'm lying beside them watching him thrilling her way more satisfyingly than I ever have or can hope to.

Last edited:
Back