Vacation With Your Lover

Allison2u

Couple
From
VA, US
So I'm just curious as to how odd/unusual it is for you other ladies to go on a vacation or outing with your lover, alone? I did it back in October and just wondered how common it is. We are very discreet and private here at home but this one weekend my hubby was going out of town to the race with his buddies. It was actually his suggestion that my bf and I go away and do something so went to a beach down South. I was a little nervous at first but the looks that we got, especially on the beach and hotel, was actually hot in some ways and funny in others. I was amazed at just how rude some people (white obviously) would openly look. Like it really repulsed them. Others it was like you could feel the envy maybe. It all just made it sexier for me. Is this an uncommon thing.

I travel with my coworker (who is white) almost every month for 3 or 4 days, so in my case we are together "alone" frequently. My coworker shared me with a black friend of his on one of our trips. We try to see him whenever we go to his city, (Atlanta), but that usually is a 3 person event, so I am not "alone' with my black lover if that makes any sense. My coworker was too occupied with business on one of our trips to Atlanta, so I did end up being alone with his black friend for most of a day and night. In that particular case it turned into quite the adventure.

My coworker and I have also met a black man in ST Louis who I will see alone. When we go to St. Louis, we will try to arrange some time during our trip (which is usually 3 or 4 days) so that I can see Sam (the black man) alone. Sometimes with Sam its a sex "date" and other times its a real date. I have gone as Sam's date to some of his business affairs. When I accompany Sam on his business dates he makes it quite plain that I am married to a white man, which I find very exciting (but very naughty).

So I'm just curious as to how odd/unusual it is for you other ladies to go on a vacation or outing with your lover, alone? I did it back in October and just wondered how common it is. We are very discreet and private here at home but this one weekend my hubby was going out of town to the race with his buddies. It was actually his suggestion that my bf and I go away and do something so went to a beach down South. I was a little nervous at first but the looks that we got, especially on the beach and hotel, was actually hot in some ways and funny in others. I was amazed at just how rude some people (white obviously) would openly look. Like it really repulsed them. Others it was like you could feel the envy maybe. It all just made it sexier for me. Is this an uncommon thing.
I'm sorry you had rude asshats to deal with, most likely jealous is all 😍😎. I hope you did make the most of a lovely vacay!

My ex Bull and I often took long weekends and getaways together. Usually we flew to other cities on separate flights to avoid suspicion. Meet at a distant airport and proceed from there. If rental cars could talk! :sex::lips:

My Bull and I have been discussing it since lockdown started to drag through it's third or fourth week. We'll see what develops.

Yeah, the idea behind us taking a mini-vacation together is that while I love my husband dearly, this lockdown situation has really put us at odds sometimes. People just weren't meant to spend this much time together without respite!

So as a way to give us both a break, he suggested my playmate and I go somewhere for a long weekend as soon as we're free to move around. All three of us like the idea, so it'll probably happen, just don't know when!

Yeah, the idea behind us taking a mini-vacation together is that while I love my husband dearly, this lockdown situation has really put us at odds sometimes. People just weren't meant to spend this much time together without respite!

So as a way to give us both a break, he suggested my playmate and I go somewhere for a long weekend as soon as we're free to move around. All three of us like the idea, so it'll probably happen, just don't know when!
I hear the Black Cock Motel is open. LMAO

I travel with my coworker (who is white) almost every month for 3 or 4 days, so in my case we are together "alone" frequently. My coworker shared me with a black friend of his on one of our trips. We try to see him whenever we go to his city, (Atlanta), but that usually is a 3 person event, so I am not "alone' with my black lover if that makes any sense. My coworker was too occupied with business on one of our trips to Atlanta, so I did end up being alone with his black friend for most of a day and night. In that particular case it turned into quite the adventure.

My coworker and I have also met a black man in ST Louis who I will see alone. When we go to St. Louis, we will try to arrange some time during our trip (which is usually 3 or 4 days) so that I can see Sam (the black man) alone. Sometimes with Sam its a sex "date" and other times its a real date. I have gone as Sam's date to some of his business affairs. When I accompany Sam on his business dates he makes it quite plain that I am married to a white man, which I find very exciting (but very naughty).
Do you ever get to new orleans on your trips?

Thank you for bringing up this topic. My husband, my lover and I were actually talking about this subject a couple of months ago (before the epidemic), and were thinking of getting away for a long weekend with just the lover. I’m glad your trip worked out so well! Thank you for sharing

pandemic*

Actually, my wife has dates her BBC BFs in a city about 3 hours from us and enjoys the public play A LOT! She also has traveled with some of her guys. She gets the same responses that you got ranging from obvious hate to envy! Both are turn ons for her! When she sees some old rude bitch looking at them, she just turns up the PDA a couple notches to be sure! The ones with envy may get a little play and a wink from her! LOL. The rudeness and hate are their problem, not hers and they are to be pitied!

Back