Vacation suggestion/b2w convention Barbados

10inchbajandic

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Barbados
As tourists season is approaching I know all you hotwives are in need of some nice thick bbc and some warm weather.

so here’s my proposal either for all your individual vacations or a b2w convention maybe at some point in the future. Come to Barbados,enjoy the sun,sand and sea and some of the most lax vaccination requirements and stipulations you’ll get, as we’re actually open unlike most places, and come get some good bbc too 😏

Attachments

• IMG_3479.MP4
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_3530.MOV
    20.9 MB
  • IMG_3467.MP4
    1.9 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    2.9 MB
As tourists season is approaching I know all you hotwives are in need of some nice thick bbc and some warm weather.

so here’s my proposal either for all your individual vacations or a b2w convention maybe at some point in the future. Come to Barbados,enjoy the sun,sand and sea and some of the most lax vaccination requirements and stipulations you’ll get, as we’re actually open unlike most places, and come get some good bbc too 😏
Wished it would all of have been open when we was there in Oct of 20. Really wanted to see if they partied as hard and BBC was easy to find all the time like we have heard.

Wished it would all of have been open when we was there in Oct of 20. Really wanted to see if they partied as hard and BBC was easy to find all the time like we have heard.
If I had made my account back then I would’ve easily been able to provide you with 10 inches. Hope you come back soon so I can show you what we have to offer or should I say what I specifically have to offer

We are here...u dont have to go far to find bbc that you want.

As long as you show interest and you are direct with what you want...you will get all the BBC you need in Barbados.

Nearly all of the staff especially butlers were totally against playing. We did find a few staff members that were game

Back