Vacation Spot 4 BBC

8 years ago we were in Freeport. We were not in the lifestyle then, hadn't even thought about it. We ended up in a club while out roaming around and found a mix of tourists and locals. It didn't take long for me to become aware that I was being undressed by the eyes of a lot of black men. At the time it was actually very uncomfortable. I even got hit on by one. Didn't take long for us to exit the place. Now we are considering a return trip! Funny how time can change things...

Jamaica has always done me right:) We go there quite often.
Heya!

Just saw your comment and would love to get some advice from someone who has been often. We are heading to sandals Ochi then Negril for a few days. Would you say people are aware of this lifestyle and have you any tips on how to approach an encounter? X

Those of you that pick up local bulls while travelling, do you sneak them back to your room or get a day/night pass at the resort for them or go somewhere else for play?

Heya!

Just saw your comment and would love to get some advice from someone who has been often. We are heading to sandals Ochi then Negril for a few days. Would you say people are aware of this lifestyle and have you any tips on how to approach an encounter? X
Don't know about Ochi but Negril area is aware and I actually made a hook up at Negril.

Back