Vacation Spot 4 BBC

Wheres the best Vacation Location for a Married Black Cock Slut with permission to Suck and Fuck as much as she wants
We have had very good luck at the Four Seasons in Kingston, Jamaica. Been there twice, on the first trip we met a 'new friend' the first afternoon. I think they have a Pussy Posse just to find white women/white couples who are looking for sex with Black Men.

We have had very good luck at the Four Seasons in Kingston, Jamaica. Been there twice, on the first trip we met a 'new friend' the first afternoon. I think they have a Pussy Posse just to find white women/white couples who are looking for sex with Black Men.
Curious to hear about what "very good luck" is !!

We are going in summer, do the butlers play? How you go about it?
We have been twice, on both occasions I/ we have selected bulls to come to our room, we have taken it upon ourselves to ring reception and asked for a particular guy to bring something to our room, 5 times we have done this and we have been successful on 3 occasions with a assistant manager type of employee, excellence fun had by us , I would recommend it , great fun as well! Answering the door in a bikini and heels, I'm sure it's not the first time it's happened to those guys x jo x

We have been twice, on both occasions I/ we have selected bulls to come to our room, we have taken it upon ourselves to ring reception and asked for a particular guy to bring something to our room, 5 times we have done this and we have been successful on 3 occasions with a assistant manager type of employee, excellence fun had by us , I would recommend it , great fun as well! Answering the door in a bikini and heels, I'm sure it's not the first time it's happened to those guys x jo x
Jamaica is the best we love going there :)

I think i groaned reading that. So horny. Do the guys try it on when you are around? Did you venture out? So many questions.....rubbing myself already :)

Back