Vacation ideas

We are trying to arrange a trip to Barbados. We were thinking of staying at Sandy Lane or Turtle Beach. If we make friends; is it difficult to bring back to the resort. Barbados is very conservative and proper. My wife likes to be seduced and entertained with or without me. Any thoughts on Barbados?
DM me

We are trying to arrange a trip to Barbados. We were thinking of staying at Sandy Lane or Turtle Beach. If we make friends; is it difficult to bring back to the resort. Barbados is very conservative and proper. My wife likes to be seduced and entertained with or without me. Any thoughts on Barbados?
10 inch bull from Barbados here. Experienced with couples and getting around hotel staff. DM me

10 inch bull from Barbados here. Experienced with couples and getting around hotel staff. DM me
Hello! What do you say about this wife?
Would you take care of her if i bring her to your island a couple of weeks next year ?
I would be so glad if you say here what you gon to do with her. Shes a real big bbc lover and very nasty and even love to be spanked and dominated.

We went to barbados twice, both times Mags got her fill of bbc. She was 38 the first time and a guy half her age hit on her. He fucked her three times that first night and she came so quickly on his cock, much easier than I could ever make her.
We went back for her 50th and she thought she was too old, but on our second day we met two young guys on a quiet part of the beach and they both fucked her. She blamed the rum punches we had at lunch lol.

Back