Va couple for bisexual bull

Title says it all. Mid 30’s couple looking for a BBC to share. I’ve sucked and fucked black men on my own, as well as sucked a few with my wife. She really wants to watch me get bent over and pounded. Any takers? Pm me. View attachment 2936477View attachment 2936478

Nice ass ! The both of you! Are you sure she wants that. Because black cock addictive. My sissy and his wife got filled with my black seed last night. I am the alpha and they both dress up for me just to get my seed in both of them. Tell me what you guys want? And I am real.

Nice ass ! The both of you! Are you sure she wants that. Because black cock addictive. My sissy and his wife got filled with my black seed last night. I am the alpha and they both dress up for me just to get my seed in both of them. Tell me what you guys want? And I am real.
Thanks, and she already loves black cock in her. I’m no stranger to black cock up my ass either. Would love to bend over beside my wife and have a thick, hard cock use us both. DC0D4C6C-1524-4136-812B-6CEB1F0E1E01.jpeg

Back