Used Condoms

Our black master will occasionally use a condom when fucking my wife as a reward to me for serving him well. My wife and master will then sit on the couch together and my wife will hold and dangle the used condom filled with master's cum just above me as I kneel naked on the floor begging for it. When my wife drops the condom for me, I grovel naked on the floor eagerly slurping up all of master's cum, licking the inside and outside totally clean, as they look down and laugh at me and discuss what a pathetic cuck I am. I know that this is the closest I will ever get to my wife's pussy. When I finish, I crawl naked to master's foot and lick the bottom of his shoe in gratitude.

Does anyone have a thing for used condoms? They drive me insane especially if there is a huge load from a BBC in them.
My ideal scenario is after I nut in condom from fucking wife. Wife takes the comdon out while we passionately kiss. I order her to bring cucky. She orders him to come close as he does. She unlocks the cage and berates his dick for being useless getting him hard and veiny. She says "you got 1 minute to cum" and begins Violently wanking him in my load, prickling her nails into the hole. Once a minute is up cucky who was about cum cant as she grabs his dick, squeezing it to make it stop. She basically shrinks his dick down and put the cage on with the used condom.

My ideal scenario is after I nut in condom from fucking wife. Wife takes the comdon out while we passionately kiss. I order her to bring cucky. She orders him to come close as he does. She unlocks the cage and berates his dick for being useless getting him hard and veiny. She says "you got 1 minute to cum" and begins Violently wanking him in my load, prickling her nails into the hole. Once a minute is up cucky who was about cum cant as she grabs his dick, squeezing it to make it stop. She basically shrinks his dick down and put the cage on with the used condom.
I would be honoured to take your used condom SIR in my mouth and let your manly cum and used condom swim in my mouth. I would struggle to last a minute in that scenario.

Ever had a cuck clean your house as you fuck his gf? It would be amazing to chew on your used condoms whilst scrubbing your toilets and floors clean as you rail my girl sir. 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Have done this with a few cucks over the years. The only thing better than making the cuck ******* the full condom is dropping his wedding ring into first and making them fish it out lol

Even had one cuck want me to post out the used condom. They lived far away. He would send me a vid of his wife forsing him to ******* it. Not sure why, but it was hot

Finding a used condom (or two) in the back area of wifey's
mini-van will make your heart sink.

First you know she's been unfaithful. But then you notice
the size or that it's a Magnum. Then seeing just how much
volume of "seed" is in it lets.

Sometimes I could see the white creamy fertile discharge on
the outside... or a quick sniff let me know it was definitely up
her butthole.

It's even more heartbreaking if one the children find it and think
it was a water balloon. Which happened in our case.

Back