Poll: Sex with or without protection?

Do you use protection?

• I don't use condoms, and do not use any contraception.

• I don't use condoms, but I take birth controll pills.

• I don't use condoms, I don't take birth control pills, but I use another form of contraception.

• I don't use condoms, but I always take morning-after pill.

• I only use condoms.

• I use condoms and take birth control pills.

• I use condoms and another form of contraception.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get a damn good cuck and you don't need condoms or bith control
pic_QuestionMark.jpgpic_QuestionMark.jpg... please explain, cuckolmann.
How does having a good cuck alleviate the STD safety issues of sex with multiple sex partners? Per chance did you mean good cock? Which still doesn't address the concerns of bareback, spontaneous sex with multiple partners.

Here are good questions to ask yourself when having unprotected sex with strangers or multiple sex partners:
• If a potential sex partner informed you (during chat) that he or she had an incurable sexual disease but that it was safe to have sex because it was in remission, would you still have unprotective sex with this individual?​
• Same question, but, would you still consider having sex with this infected partner while using protection like a condom?​
• Reverse the role ... if YOU had an incurable sexual disease controlled by medication, would you voluntarily mention to your multiple sex partners that you had an incurable STI controlled by medication?​
• Would you have unprotective sex with others even though you thought your STI was under control with medication?​
• Would you expect your steady partner at home to have unprotective sex with you?​
• If these situations above occurred to your primary partner at home, would you want to know if your partner had had unprotective sex with an individual with an incurable STI simply because their partner said their STI was under control with medication?​

These are all common sense questions to situation to make you think more seriously about the circumstances and risks involved. Once you or someone you love is infected, your future options with others, including your partner at home, drastically diminishes for the rest of your life. That is if you're a person who generally cares for other's health. Personally, I'd like to think that unprotected sex with anyone could be safe to do; it's not that simple anymore. Some people who know they have an STI simply won't care, it's all about having sex their own way. Please don't be a victim to inconsiderate sex partners.

Last edited:
The poll is for women. If you have sex, do you use condoms or use contraception? The poll was inspired by a question from one of the forum users :)
Most of the time I do not use condoms unless it is with a man I just met or do not know well. That being said I do have an IUD.

I’ve only been with my husband the last 18 years so I haven’t used condoms in that time period. Now that I’m looking at the fact that I’m about to be single again I guess I’m going to have to make a trip to the ******* store just in case I actually meet someone

None of the answers in the poll quite describe my ideal preference & reasoning.

I tend to only play with people I know & we usually get screening done prior to hookups, otherwise condoms are ideal. Although, easier said than done when I’m distracted in the moment..
That is the right choice, honestly getting tested is required but like u said, easier said than done until ur in the moment

My mistress wife doesn’t want to get knocked up right now but she loves to have her lovers shoot their loads deep inside of her. She told me that her lover does want her to have his baby and she told me if she ever decides to have a baby well it will definitely be an interracial baby. She told me she would expect me to support and care for her lovers baby. We know a dominant woman in sanFrancisco who had a black man’s baby and her white husband does take care and supports the baby and she is planning on having another interracial baby soon. She is a dominant woman who went by the name mistress Thorne she’s not a pro dom, she is a successful business woman.

Who likes condoms? Nobody likes condoms condoms are not a fetish yet if you are living a promiscuous lifestyle with a lot of different sex partners, condoms are just a necessity, which is why I would rather have fewer sex partners whom I can trust, instead of a huge variety of guys.

Who likes condoms? Nobody likes condoms condoms are not a fetish yet if you are living a promiscuous lifestyle with a lot of different sex partners, condoms are just a necessity, which is why I would rather have fewer sex partners whom I can trust, instead of a huge variety of guys.
True. It is a means to an end.

Back