Poll: Sex with or without protection?

Do you use protection?

• I don't use condoms, and do not use any contraception.

• I don't use condoms, but I take birth controll pills.

• I don't use condoms, I don't take birth control pills, but I use another form of contraception.

• I don't use condoms, but I always take morning-after pill.

• I only use condoms.

• I use condoms and take birth control pills.

• I use condoms and another form of contraception.

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I’m past my baby bearing years , I do not need contraception so I get to enjoy the extra’s that not using contraceptives do not allow.
So bare back and enjoy the flesh on flesh sex gives . Better orgasms especially when I have a bull ejaculate very hard deep into my vagina .
Nothing feels better than hot black cum deep

As I’m past my baby bearing years , I do not need contraception so I get to enjoy the extra’s that not using contraceptives do not allow.
So bare back and enjoy the flesh on flesh sex gives . Better orgasms especially when I have a bull ejaculate very hard deep into my vagina .
Nothing feels better than hot black cum deep
And what was it like before?

Do abortions count as birth control for the poll?
Abortion is more about the situation where you get pregnant, and my question is about sex and protection before getting pregnant. But that's a good question! Does this mean that you don't use protection when having sex with bulls and that you're just going to have an abortion if you get pregnant and that's enough in your opinion?

Abortion is more about the situation where you get pregnant, and my question is about sex and protection before getting pregnant. But that's a good question! Does this mean that you don't use protection when having sex with bulls and that you're just going to have an abortion if you get pregnant and that's enough in your opinion?
I'd say abortion is a form of birth control especially if you plan on using it. In my case I never plan to have an abortion but I keep a morning after pill handy. I've never used the pill though because I'm always curious to if I actually get pregnant.

I use a diaphragm for birth control, if I use anything. I hate condoms, and if a guy wnts to use them I never see them again. Myself, if I even THOUGHT I needed to use a condom to protect me from a disease I wouldn't even consider having sex with the guy!! I don't understand that at all.

I am EASILY talked out of using my diaphragm too, if a guy is as interested in pregnancy risk sex as I am. If I am unable to get ALL of my Lovers cock inside of me, the first thing I do is offer to remove my diaphragm to see if we can get ALL of it inside. Amazing how much this turns Black Lovers on, but when the moment comes, most of them chicken out a pull out!! I hate that!!! I have MASSIVE orgasms when guys cum inside of me, and even BIGGER ones if my dialhragm is still in my purse or laying on the bed next to us!!

J (the wife)

I am 52 but I still ovulate regularly. I was on the pill until I got married at 27. Then I stopped taking it and had 2 girls. Since my divorce 10 years ago, I don't use any contraception and have sex without condoms. I only have sex on my infertile days just before or just after my period.
that's hot

I use a diaphragm for birth control, if I use anything. I hate condoms, and if a guy wnts to use them I never see them again. Myself, if I even THOUGHT I needed to use a condom to protect me from a disease I wouldn't even consider having sex with the guy!! I don't understand that at all.

I am EASILY talked out of using my diaphragm too, if a guy is as interested in pregnancy risk sex as I am. If I am unable to get ALL of my Lovers cock inside of me, the first thing I do is offer to remove my diaphragm to see if we can get ALL of it inside. Amazing how much this turns Black Lovers on, but when the moment comes, most of them chicken out a pull out!! I hate that!!! I have MASSIVE orgasms when guys cum inside of me, and even BIGGER ones if my dialhragm is still in my purse or laying on the bed next to us!!

J (the wife)
that is hot love to have sex with you and give you the full effect!

I'd say abortion is a form of birth control especially if you plan on using it. In my case I never plan to have an abortion but I keep a morning after pill handy. I've never used the pill though because I'm always curious to if I actually get pregnant.
Does this uncertainty make you even more excited about sex?

J (the wife)
You don't like condoms because you like sperm that brings you to orgasms, or is the feeling of it during sex discouraging you?

Just a short comment on CONDOMS >>>
If you're involved in spontaneous sex and/or multiple sex partners, the condoms have a much more important roll even if you are on the pill, or tubes tied, or use vaginal rinses, or simply "drip dry". Condoms help you avoid the devastating results of acquiring a social disease, especially some of them that are listed as incurable. Ask any woman who has herpes what it feels like to have internal blistering of the uterus walls. They'll tell you they wish they'd used a condom. Also, once it gets out that you have herpes, you'll be treated like a leaper. Your sex life will all but be RUINED.
It's not curable; the meds they provide for it only cover up the disease, similar to those taking ******* for HIV.
Its a known fact that some people who have these social diseases often do NOT practice safe sex OR have any concerns for those they are likely to infect.
So, if you like having multiple sex partners I strongly suggest you have a real understanding about uncurable social diseases. They're for LIFE and when your immune system is low, they tend to rise up and become active again.
It can be devastating to married couples AND their future offspring so please think into the future as how it would impact you & family members.

Last edited:
I am on the pill always. When having spontaneous encounters with a stranger I use condoms. Of course staying in control and acting reasonable isn’t always easy. Especially when you are with a man who is really worth cheating.

With a regular lover I don’t use condoms.

Just a short comment on CONDOMS >>>
If you're involved in spontaneous sex and/or multiple sex partners, the condoms have a much more important roll even if you are on the pill, or tubes tied, or use vaginal rinses, or simply "drip dry". Condoms help you avoid the devastating results of acquiring a social disease, especially some of them that are listed as incurable. Ask any woman who has herpes what it feels like to have internal blistering of the uterus walls. They'll tell you they wish they'd used a condom. Also, once it gets out that you have herpes, you'll be treated like a leaper. Your sex life will all but be RUINED.
It's not curable; the meds they provide for it only cover up the disease, similar to those taking ******* for HIV.
Its a known fact that some people who have these social diseases often do NOT practice safe sex OR have any concerns for those they are likely to infect.
So, if you like having multiple sex partners I strongly suggest you have a real understanding about uncurable social diseases. They're for LIFE and when your immune system is low, they tend to rise up and become active again.
It can be devastating to married couples AND their future offspring so please think into the future as how it would impact you & family members.
THE most sound advice and information in this post! I LOVE bareback and feeling my lover empty his balls inside me…BUT… unless you have a very recent STD test you’re wearing a raincoat ! I don’t care how many times we’ve met!

Back