Used a bbc dildo on my wife for the first time

She was blown away by how much she came she thought I came in her… it was the first time she used it on her self and I jacked off my self I ended up cumming all over her stomach while it was balls deep in her lol
That happens with us , usually she cums really quick with bbc dildo and vibe then it stays in her for quite awhile for second orgasm . If she sucks my cock I’ll lose my load in her mouth . Otherwise I’ll usually fuck her and CREAMPIE / shoot it on her tummy !

Does she have a favourite football star or singer/rapper? Or maybe a movie star she likes who's black?
Ask her to imagine the dildo is his big black cock and you're giving her a hallpass to fuck him.
Or perhaps you're letting her have a threesome with him providing she let's you watch/be involved

Does she have a favourite football star or singer/rapper? Or maybe a movie star she likes who's black?
Ask her to imagine the dildo is his big black cock and you're giving her a hallpass to fuck him.
Or perhaps you're letting her have a threesome with him providing she let's you watch/be involved
Idris Elba and boxer Ant Joshua are my wife's favourites using black dildo 🖤🖤

Yea I do yesterday when she told me she caught 2 black guys checking her out I told her I got a hard she laughed and said really lolol
you could also ask her if she thinks their dicks are as big as the toy you use? Ask her if their dicks were bigger does she think she could take it and would she think it would be fun trying to? If she thinks yeah or laughs tell her she'd probably look hot doing so and she wouldn't forget it!
Tell her they're probably looking at her wanting to make her moan and groan with their big dicks. It might get her thinking. ;)

Back