Use a white man as a path?

FatherB

Male
From
UK
Hi, Do you think it is sensible to let your wife had sex with a white man as a step towards a black man?

My wife has said whilst we make love that she wants to have sex with black men and I have told her she should. However she won't meet anyone off the internet and does not get the opportunity to meet many in a suitable environment.

We are going to a wedding in October and there is a man she used to work with and they were always flirting. He has just split up from his wife and will be there alone. If I told her she was free to sleep with him and dropped out of going to the wedding there is much more chance of it happening. We have booked a room at the venue of the wedding so there would even be a handy bed nearby. This would get her started on being a hotwife and she would be more likely to approach a black man.

Do you think this is a good idea or should I hold out for a black man straight away?

OK. She is now going to the wedding alone and we have fantasised about her with her ex-workmate whilst making love. She knows she has permission. I think it is really going to happen.

Last edited:
Hi, Do you think it is sensible to let your wife had sex with a white man as a step towards a black man?

My wife has said whilst we make love that she wants to have sex with black men and I have told her she should. However she won't meet anyone off the internet and does not get the opportunity to meet many in a suitable environment.

We are going to a wedding in October and there is a man she used to work with and they were always flirting. He has just split up from his wife and will be there alone. If I told her she was free to ******* with him and dropped out of going to the wedding there is much more chance of it happening. We have booked a room at the venue of the wedding so there would even be a handy bed nearby. This would get her started on being a hotwife and she would be more likely to approach a black man.

Do you think this is a good idea or should I hold out for a black man straight away?
Sounds like an excellent plan.

Certainly. I would say the great majority of blacked wives , particularly older ones,first crossed the cuckold rubicon with white men. Once they get over their natural anxiety and maybe guilt, they will start to wonder what else they’ve missed out on.
if some husbands encouraged their wives to start with a white guy, taking on a black guy wiuld be much easier. baby steps is easier than jogging, initially.

I have a different take on this. In my opinion the attraction between white women and black men is natural, beautiful, and inevitable. One problem is that there are not enough black men for the number of white women. That will eventually change given the number of interracial pregnancies but that will take time. In the meantime women may just give up because of the smaller numbers of black men. Plus it may be easy for white women to attract and control white boys. This is the easy way out. The unnatural way out in my opinion. The other problem is confidence on the part of the woman. They may wonder if they are good enough, sexy enough, etc. to attract a black man. It can be so much easier with a white boy. Black men hold all of the cards. I think most of them are beginning to understand that they are just frankly better than white boys. They can pretty much pick who they want to be with. White women need to get out there and compete. So rather than hooking up with some white boy I think it would be better to try harder to meet up with black men and figure out how to advertise availability. White boys can encourage this process by not attempting sex with women. If a white boy can accept chastity or some feminization to prevent erections it is all the better. The other issue is the marriage part. There are many people who feel that if a wife has sex with black men that this cannot be cheating. There are many possible reasons why this makes sense to many. On the other hand sex with a white boy is sort of dirty in many ways. I am sorry for this long rant but I think that sex with another white boy makes no sense. On the other hand a bigger effort to meet black men and compete for them seems better. Perhaps a challenge but so much better. In addition, if husbands can reframe their positions as more submissive, feminine, non-sexual it can encourage this.

We are going to a wedding in October and there is a man she used to work with and they were always flirting. He has just split up from his wife and will be there alone. If I told her she was free to ******* with him and dropped out of going to the wedding there is much more chance of it happening. We have booked a room at the venue of the wedding so there would even be a handy bed nearby. This would get her started on being a hotwife and she would be more likely to approach a black man.

OK. She is now going to the wedding alone and we have fantasised about her with her ex-workmate whilst making love. She knows she has permission. I think it is really going to happen.
she should have the freedom to suck and fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3way.

I have a different take on this. In my opinion the attraction between white women and black men is natural, beautiful, and inevitable. One problem is that there are not enough black men for the number of white women. That will eventually change given the number of interracial pregnancies but that will take time. In the meantime women may just give up because of the smaller numbers of black men. Plus it may be easy for white women to attract and control white boys. This is the easy way out. The unnatural way out in my opinion. The other problem is confidence on the part of the woman. They may wonder if they are good enough, sexy enough, etc. to attract a black man. It can be so much easier with a white boy. Black men hold all of the cards. I think most of them are beginning to understand that they are just frankly better than white boys. They can pretty much pick who they want to be with. White women need to get out there and compete. So rather than hooking up with some white boy I think it would be better to try harder to meet up with black men and figure out how to advertise availability. White boys can encourage this process by not attempting sex with women. If a white boy can accept chastity or some feminization to prevent erections it is all the better. The other issue is the marriage part. There are many people who feel that if a wife has sex with black men that this cannot be cheating. There are many possible reasons why this makes sense to many. On the other hand sex with a white boy is sort of dirty in many ways. I am sorry for this long rant but I think that sex with another white boy makes no sense. On the other hand a bigger effort to meet black men and compete for them seems better. Perhaps a challenge but so much better. In addition, if husbands can reframe their positions as more submissive, feminine, non-sexual it can encourage this.
Wow! That was absolutely spot on! I agree with all of that and wish more white gen Z males can make this happen!

My gosh...I just answered a similar thread. Here is the reality...with certain exception in the world...MOST European countries and certainly US & Canada have lots of "black" men around. The questions isn't finding one...the question is how how hard are you and your wife/gf willing to actively go seek one. Here is a news flash...as you stated...attraction between black men and white women is STRONG! So as a woman period...it's relatively easy to get a man's attention and let him know it's possible come talk to me. She and you have to put yourself out there to some degree. You are also correct...because of the popularity and social acceptance of white women playing openly in some cases with black men...we do have our pick so to speak. But there are TONS of black men who don't see it that way and would happy to be chosen as the selected one. Part of the attraction of white women to black men...my experience, my many many conversations with the women I've been with or would have and the experiences of other black men who have been with white women is our dominant personality. It is a HUGE attraction for many of them...so there isn't going to be..."control" of us. It's the other way around...many women are truly submissive to the "right" man and are willing when they find the "right" man and situation to yield to our dominance. This doesn't mean they just roll over and give everything without say or thought. Bottom line...if white couples truly...I mean TRULY want to find a black man to add to their sex life...it's pretty easy to do in most cases. But requires you both to do some work...we aren't just gonna fall into your laps.

Wow what a loser mentality you have as a white person do you really believe any of that nonsense you just spewed out of your stupid mouth . I can’t even believe what a pussy you think white men are wow go cut your balls and dick off seriously . Real white men don’t think like this .

That was my experience too, my wife tentatively whispering to me while we were making love that she wanted to be fucked by a black man.

I can claim some of the credit for her coming out and telling me in arousing detail about her longstanding deep-rooted desire for an hypothetical exceptionally well-hung young black male who she had been fantasising being fucked by since entering puberty.

Little did she know that at the time I first brought the subject up I had an extremely handsome 17-year-old beautifully athletic lover who I used to hotly fantasize about doing her when it was actually me who was fucking her. While thrusting in her I used to encouragingly whisper her about the desirably outstanding, principally phallic, physical assets of a “potential” young black lover for her and she would orgasm under me like crazy.

In the very act with my wife, vivid recollections from my two-year experience of worshipping and fellating my buddy’s beautiful cock and taking it up me set off myriad alpha-manly thrusting impulses which drove me to fuck her more spectacularly and satisfyingly than she had experienced with any man before.

Her and my frankly aphrodizzying fantasies were dramatically played out and extremely erotically fulfilled two years later when I introduced my breathlessly handsome buddy to her.

By then he was 19 and everything sexual I had got her to hotly desire in a vigorous young black lover.

The inevitable consequence was that every time he barebacked her with his 9-inch uncut cock and manfully ejaculated in her she was transported straight to Sex Heaven. As I was too.

Last edited:

Any way she wants to start should be fine with you. Remember you have to make allowances if you want her to accept this lifestyle and give you what you need to make you happy. You should text the opportunity to f*** this guy that may wet her taste for more and more strange cock and better chances of getting her bedded down by a black bull... So let her do what she wants so it will make it better for both of you... Make sure you let her know you are proud of her being a s*** and want her to get as much action as she can.

sounds like a hot scenario;
wondering, what is their connection to the wedding? former co-worker? family of either one? is it local or out of town?

are they going to be worried about gossip? why are you not going?

You and your wife's plan to start her on her way to enjoying black cocks by her first enjoying being fucked by her former co-worker is an excellent plan. You and your wife have already fantasied about her with her ex-workmate whilst making love. So she will most likely love to be fucked by him and he will most likely fuck your wife since they used to flirt with each other. If, in the unlikely event he feels guilty about fucking another man's wife, your wife could tell him that she has your permission and support for her to be fucked by him.

I believe most white wives start their enjoyment of being fucked by black men by starting with white men. Then when they feel comfortable that their white husband won't complain to them about being fucked by other men and that their husband is not using their being fucked by other men as an excuse to fuck other women, they can advance to being fucked by black men. Remember a white wife being fucked by a black man is still taboo in many social circles, so being fucked by a black man first is less dramatic.

My wife was fucked by many white men before she was fucked by a black man. By the time she decided she wanted a black man to fuck her, she was already very comfortable about being fucked by other men in front of me and other people also.
In fact, my wife her first black man to fuck her in front of other men and women at a clothing optional party.

You and your wife's plan to start her on her way to enjoying black cocks by her first enjoying being fucked by her former co-worker is an excellent plan. You and your wife have already fantasied about her with her ex-workmate whilst making love. So she will most likely love to be fucked by him and he will most likely fuck your wife since they used to flirt with each other. If, in the unlikely event he feels guilty about fucking another man's wife, your wife could tell him that she has your permission and support for her to be fucked by him.

I believe most white wives start their enjoyment of being fucked by black men by starting with white men. Then when they feel comfortable that their white husband won't complain to them about being fucked by other men and that their husband is not using their being fucked by other men as an excuse to fuck other women, they can advance to being fucked by black men. Remember a white wife being fucked by a black man is still taboo in many social circles, so being fucked by a black man first is less dramatic.

My wife was fucked by many white men before she was fucked by a black man. By the time she decided she wanted a black man to fuck her, she was already very comfortable about being fucked by other men in front of me and other people also.
In fact, my wife her first black man to fuck her in front of other men and women at a clothing optional party.
Tell us Bobby, how did it come about that your wife was fucked by her first white guy—after you of course.

Did you watch him fucking her? Did he fuck her bareback? If he did, what was your initial reaction? Was it dismay or disgust or emotional devastation, or was it pure excitement and/or enjoyment?

Last edited:
Actually my wife was fucked by 3 other white guys before I met her. They fucked her when she was 17. I married her when she was 18. I assumed she was a virgin and she did not tell me about the other guys that fucked her until a couple of days after we were married. She was a very sexy, beautiful girl and was crying and apologizing about not telling me and asked me to forgive her. I was so emotionally stunned that I told her not to worry about it. So we just forgot about it.
My wife was cheating on me and I did not discover she was until after we were married about 30 years. So I don't know how she got started fucking other men after we were married. But I am pretty sure one of her co-workers fucked her.
I discovered that my wife was cheating on me about 20 years ago. At first I was going to divorce her but then changed my mind. But my wife decided that she was going to continue to enjoy other men fucking her and told me that I could either divorce her or accept her being a slut and that was going to get fucked by other. So, since I loved her so much, I had to accept her being fucked by other men. Then I found out that my wife had me her cuckold.
I did not see anyone fuck my wife until a year after she ****** me to be her cuckold. Eventually when I did watch another man fuck my wife and I decided to learn to like watching other men fuck my wife.
My wife has always fucked men bareback, so the first guy I watched fuck my wife, fucked her bareback and so has 64 of the 65 other men that fucked my wife. Actually the first time I watched another man cum in my wife's unprotected married white cunt, I did not even think about it because I was overwhelmed emotionally. A few months later I realized that my wife had stopped taking her birth control pills years ago and guys had been fucking her bareback.
Anyway I have loved watching other men fuck my wife for over 20 years now.

Actually my wife was fucked by 3 other white guys before I met her. They fucked her when she was 17. I married her when she was 18. I assumed she was a virgin and she did not tell me about the other guys that fucked her until a couple of days after we were married. She was a very sexy, beautiful girl and was crying and apologizing about not telling me and asked me to forgive her. I was so emotionally stunned that I told her not to worry about it. So we just forgot about it.
My wife was cheating on me and I did not discover she was until after we were married about 30 years. So I don't know how she got started fucking other men after we were married. But I am pretty sure one of her co-workers fucked her.
I discovered that my wife was cheating on me about 20 years ago. At first I was going to divorce her but then changed my mind. But my wife decided that she was going to continue to enjoy other men fucking her and told me that I could either divorce her or accept her being a slut and that was going to get fucked by other. So, since I loved her so much, I had to accept her being fucked by other men. Then I found out that my wife had me her cuckold.
I did not see anyone fuck my wife until a year after she ****** me to be her cuckold. Eventually when I did watch another man fuck my wife and I decided to learn to like watching other men fuck my wife.
My wife has always fucked men bareback, so the first guy I watched fuck my wife, fucked her bareback and so has 64 of the 65 other men that fucked my wife. Actually the first time I watched another man cum in my wife's unprotected married white cunt, I did not even think about it because I was overwhelmed emotionally. A few months later I realized that my wife had stopped taking her birth control pills years ago and guys had been fucking her bareback.
Anyway I have loved watching other men fuck my wife for over 20 years now.
sounds like a great relationship.

sounds like a great relationship.
Thank you and I think that we do have a great relationship. We have had a few ups and downs over the years. My wife has been a slut for many years. My life got much more exciting when my wife became a slut wife and made me her cuckold. My wife has sucked and fucked about 70 men while we have been married and I have had the great pleasure of watching her having intense orgasms on about 65 of their cocks while she felt them cumming in her mouth or unprotected married white cunt. My wife and I have both been much happier since she decided to be a slut.
I am fairly certain that me accepting to be my wife's cuckold husband, saved our marriage. We have been married 52 years .

Thank you and I think that we do have a great relationship. We have had a few ups and downs over the years. My wife has been a slut for many years. My life got much more exciting when my wife became a slut wife and made me her cuckold. My wife has sucked and fucked about 70 men while we have been married and I have had the great pleasure of watching her having intense orgasms on about 65 of their cocks while she felt them cumming in her mouth or unprotected married white cunt. My wife and I have both been much happier since she decided to be a slut.
I am fairly certain that me accepting to be my wife's cuckold husband, saved our marriage. We have been married 52 years .
i wish that 50 years ago i knew what i know now. my wife could have been a total slut.

i, also, think she would have embraced the LS.

Back