Us Bi White Sluts

If she cannot leave her hubby she can never be absolutely loyal to any Black man she finds as His needs should supercede any of the white guy she is with. But it is difficult for a woman to make such severe life changes if she is with that white guy for a significant period of time though.

I am a woman who will remain with her hubby. I have a life and family outside of my sexual needs. However, I am bisexual and very submissive to black men and prefer a steady Dom. We have belong to our current Black Dom for three years. He has a key to our home. We obey him but he respects our family time, so it works well for us.

I am a woman who will remain with her hubby. I have a life and family outside of my sexual needs. However, I am bisexual and very submissive to black men and prefer a steady Dom. We have belong to our current Black Dom for three years. He has a key to our home. We obey him but he respects our family time, so it works well for us.
ok

I agree. I have a girlfriend that is bisexual. She in joys woman but she loves my black cock. She did invite other women with us that never had bbc but they liked it so much they wanted me for themselves. Now, it is just me and her. She only gets with women she has been with before and just me when she wants black cock. It has been like this for 7 years now.

Personally, I like bisexual women because they have experience with both men and women. Bisexual woman taught me what a woman what’s and how to do it right. And at times you will be in a threesome.

C7531692-989F-4826-8133-8114764F7E36.jpeg

577890B3-0AE6-42FB-B2AE-B370DDBA8680.jpeg

828B00AA-44D9-4F85-AF37-83AFC8E1EEB6.jpeg

9ECAC91E-7F64-4231-AE74-8BE1811FE2F9.jpeg

I have had the pleasure of being with many black women both alone and while their husband or bf is using me too. It feels even more submissive to me when I am used by a black couple and not just the man. Black women in my experience are even more vocal, telling their man what to do to me.

How many other ladies on this site enjoy this sort of thing? I can't be the only one! -E
I'm a male and I must say that I really like black girls. White girls too. But never been that keen on "brown skin girls". Well not quite so much!

Nice to know there are incredible bisexual women like that around and I find it is sad that there are heterosexual women that hate innocent posts from me promoting lesbianism. It would be nice to get likes from like-minded people on this thread to show them how wrong they are and get any friends to do the same: https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-other-white-women.19607/page-35#post-2294210

As a bonus that link points to another link with sweet lez sex on it too, of course. ??‍❤️‍?‍?

Last edited:
I have had the pleasure of being with many black women both alone and while their husband or bf is using me too. It feels even more submissive to me when I am used by a black couple and not just the man. Black women in my experience are even more vocal, telling their man what to do to me.

How many other ladies on this site enjoy this sort of thing? I can't be the only one! -E
As a single man i been tryin to find that myself but i think im doin it wrong alil help ladys plz?

I've had lots of women and a couple of 3sums, and loved them all! However I've never been with a black couple before but it's way up there on my fantasy list. A BBC and sexy ebony lady...... wow!!
I got the bbc just single

Back