Us Bi White Sluts

I think it's the natural thing now white women becoming more submissive to black women. I dated a black guy some years ago , and his aunt and sister would treat me like their personal slave or servant, made me clean, cook ,washing etc.I knew my place and accepted subservience to my black masters.
I have had like experiences Rose. I love black people.

I think it's the natural thing now white women becoming more submissive to black women. I dated a black guy some years ago , and his aunt and sister would treat me like their personal slave or servant, made me clean, cook ,washing etc.I knew my place and accepted subservience to my black masters.
i wish i could marry a lady like you

tumblr_nuo3y2zuwe1qfmfmco1_400-gif.1527741
I love it when black women win and dominate us...

I have had the pleasure of being with many black women both alone and while their husband or bf is using me too. It feels even more submissive to me when I am used by a black couple and not just the man. Black women in my experience are even more vocal, telling their man what to do to me.

How many other ladies on this site enjoy this sort of thing? I can't be the only one! -E
Never been with a black couple but from reading your post sounds like I should wow

Back