Us Bi White Sluts

b5005b9f-c8f8-489e-8b33-05bdaa55f2d8-gif.1831341

I have had the pleasure of being with many black women both alone and while their husband or bf is using me too. It feels even more submissive to me when I am used by a black couple and not just the man. Black women in my experience are even more vocal, telling their man what to do to me.

How many other ladies on this site enjoy this sort of thing? I can't be the only one! -E
I agree with you 100% my times with a black couple have been great. Yes, am sub

Many of us like serving blacks alongside other bi white females...for me romance is strictly white female only but love to serve so when I do with another white female it is a bonus for me and her and yes every black I know loves it too.

Many of us like serving blacks alongside other bi white females...for me romance is strictly white female only but love to serve so when I do with another white female it is a bonus for me and her and yes every black I know loves it too.
yes we do

I like you ;)

Back