Us Bi White Sluts

Many of us like serving blacks alongside other bi white females...for me romance is strictly white female only but love to serve so when I do with another white female it is a bonus for me and her and yes every black I know loves it too.
so very true

2f990f2d-165e-4bed-aba9-8850f2390324-gif.1987175
love this one. nothing better than a bi threesome

I have had only one very limited experience with a black woman. It was late at night with my first black bf in the hallway of the apartment building. We met a female friend, who asked if I was his new married slut. She put her hand up my skirt as he told me to spread my legs. She fungered me right there. I felt so submissive and orgasmed really fast.

I have had only one very limited experience with a black woman. It was late at night with my first black bf in the hallway of the apartment building. We met a female friend, who asked if I was his new married slut. She put her hand up my skirt as he told me to spread my legs. She fungered me right there. I felt so submissive and orgasmed really fast.
Too bad ALL women don't have those experiences where she fondly remembers it and hungers for more. ?:p:D Lesbian sex is amazing period.

I am pretty sure he set it up.
I would as well. I wish the multitude of heterosexual women on this site could focus on finding a Master even if it means divorcing any white guys she is with, and become bisexual to please Him and not seek other guys. For too many women on this site just want multiple guys as well as remain with her white hubbies.

Back