Us Bi White Sluts

tumblr_o9v3paLP1V1u28ydko1_500.jpg
AND AGAIN.. to SERVE the Black Race.

I have had the pleasure of being with many black women both alone and while their husband or bf is using me too. It feels even more submissive to me when I am used by a black couple and not just the man. Black women in my experience are even more vocal, telling their man what to do to me.

How many other ladies on this site enjoy this sort of thing? I can't be the only one! -E
You are not the only lady who enjoys black women ,I was exposed to to BI sex some years ago , at a party in the UK my bull introduced me to his girlfriend who was very black and wanted me to get to know her , she was very curvy and we got on so well , at the next party my bull told me to wear very relieving clothes as he wanted to show me off ,to my surprise it was for his girlfriend she was dressed in a body suit and nothing else , it was crouch less and she sitting showing me everything which actually turned me on ,my bull encouraged me to look telling me how nice it would be to see me eat out her wet cunt , later we went to fuck and she joined in ,she was as vocal and demanding as my bull was we had the best relationship. k

A black girl scared the hell out of me once. I honestly thought u was going to make her bfs pitbull fuck me. Turned out it was just to fuck with my head. Love being submissive to black guys and girls x
You have to share the full story on this one at some point

Lesbianism and bisexuality are additional ways by which white women can enjoy interracial relationships. Some prefer black males only, which is fine, but others feel attraction to black females, whether solely or with men. As with so much in life, it's a matter of personal preference. Recent generations of females are more aware because they have opportunities that previous generations often did not have. In high school and college white girls often find pleasure with black girls, and they continue as they become mature adults.

Lesbianism and bisexuality are additional ways by which white women can enjoy interracial relationships. Some prefer black males only, which is fine, but others feel attraction to black females, whether solely or with men. As with so much in life, it's a matter of personal preference. Recent generations of females are more aware because they have opportunities that previous generations often did not have. In high school and college white girls often find pleasure with black girls, and they continue as they become mature adults.
Have you been with a black woman

I have to admit that the verbal abuse I get from black women is a huge turn on. One black couple I was with the wife actually started out quiet and reserved. But before too long she was calling me every nasty name she could think of and telling her husband what to do to me while telling me what to do to her!
That sounds great

From a previous post: "I have to admit that the verbal abuse I get from black women is a huge turn on. One black couple I was with the wife actually started out quiet and reserved. But before too long she was calling me every nasty name she could think of and telling her husband what to do to me while telling me what to do to her!"

The power of words is often underestimated, especially from a black woman to a white woman. We are easily humiliated, embarrassed, and aroused all at the same time.

Back