Us Bi White Sluts

From a previous post: "I have to admit that the verbal abuse I get from black women is a huge turn on. One black couple I was with the wife actually started out quiet and reserved. But before too long she was calling me every nasty name she could think of and telling her husband what to do to me while telling me what to do to her!"

The power of words is often underestimated, especially from a black woman to a white woman. We are easily humiliated, embarrassed, and aroused all at the same time.
Thanks, Gwen!

Flat-chested women have told us they love the feel of my wife's chest. She told me there are women out there who would ******* for a chest like her's
That's why so many (if they have the money) get boob jobs, breast enhancement, whatever you call them, to increase the size of their tits.

The fact is, people often evaluate women sexually by the size of our tits. Flat chested women look more like males, don't turn men on as much.

We have actually played with a Black couple twice and a single Black woman once. The first Black couple was at a swinger house party. Counting us, there were 3 white couples in the room on mattresses on the floor. Then a Black couple came in and stood against the wall watching us. She was wearing a really short dress. Next thing I know, my wife is on her knees eating this woman's ass as she stood there. Eventually, she completely undressed and laid back on the mattress. Like kittens to a bowl a milk, the 3 white girls descended on this voluptuous ebony beauty. Two of them latched onto her nipples and started sucking while my wife went to work on her big juicy clit. The white girls switched places a few times, alternating between sucking and licking and kissing her gorgeous full lips. Eventually my wife was sucking on the Black woman's husband/boyfriend too. The white guys in the room just moved out of the way.

That's why so many (if they have the money) get boob jobs, breast enhancement, whatever you call them, to increase the size of their tits.

The fact is, people often evaluate women sexually by the size of our tits. Flat chested women look more like males, don't turn men on as much.

Most men may prefer big busted women, but there are men who prefer small busted women. And not all of us want to be big busted as we mature.

Beth, I have to agree with you there! I used to be so proud of my big tits but now they sag and have been stretched a lot by rough handling. Now I wish I had smaller, firmer tits!
I completely understand, but I'm sure there are men who still admire you and your breasts.

We have actually played with a Black couple twice and a single Black woman once. The first Black couple was at a swinger house party. Counting us, there were 3 white couples in the room on mattresses on the floor. Then a Black couple came in and stood against the wall watching us. She was wearing a really short dress. Next thing I know, my wife is on her knees eating this woman's ass as she stood there. Eventually, she completely undressed and laid back on the mattress. Like kittens to a bowl a milk, the 3 white girls descended on this voluptuous ebony beauty. Two of them latched onto her nipples and started sucking while my wife went to work on her big juicy clit. The white girls switched places a few times, alternating between sucking and licking and kissing her gorgeous full lips. Eventually my wife was sucking on the Black woman's husband/boyfriend too. The white guys in the room just moved out of the way.
My wife has partnered with a black domme policewoman, an army veteran, former bus driver. 6ft1 44GG, love handles, thunder thighs, big butt. Black coarse hairs sprouting from each saucer nipple. My wife rimms her black asshole.

tumblr_o9v3paLP1V1u28ydko1_500.jpg
O yes. I wanna see my gf like this between a black couple.

Back