Hi everyone if you saw my last post I was talking about fucking my first bbc and thanks to some suggestions by you guys I went on tinder and made my bio “if it ain’t black I ain’t want it” and I found my first bull and OMG IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING before I tell you guys I wanna give a special thanks to my girls @sarahotblonde and @jessicahorton for all their advice and for inspiring me to go through with it and be a BBC Godess like them ❤️ You gals.
so like he came to my door and I opened it and I was so scared and he was like so you tryna smoke up first and I was like ya then we went to his car and he was acctuly like kindve a gentleman he opened the door for me and was like “damn you got a nice ass bitch” and slapped it as I got in ong and we drove like down the street and parked and he started smoking a joint and let me hit it, I got like so high and I started to feel his pants he was wearing like grey sweats and he wasn’t even hard and his dick was like almost as big as my dildo but thicker and he saw my eyes light up and like grabbed my neck and pushed me against my seat and started kissing me it was so hot lol but anyways I was wearing booty shorts and he was rubbing my pussy from the outside and I was like already soaked before he started using his fingers and his hand was so big lmfao it was like bigger then some of the dicks I’ve taken and he just started finger blasting me so hard while ******* me and then I just screamed let me suck ur dick at him and I took off his pants and I started too deep throat him till he got too like his full size where it was just too big lol so I just kept sucking him while he gave me a booty rub and put one of his fingers in my bum. I was so wet and I just wanted to ride him badly but his car was so small so I said we should go back to my place and he was like “keep that mouth on my piece while I drive” and I like sucked his dick till we got to my house and he quickly put his pants on and got out and he came to my side and just picked me up like half naked and took me inside i was so scared someone was gonna see. he carried me to my bedroom and threw me on the bed and then grabbed me by my hair and put my mouth back on his cock and he started to face Fuck me really hard till I was crying before he turned me over and asked me if I was wet enough for his dick and I said yea in a nervous voice and he slapped me and was like say it properly and I was saying yes but he kept slapping me harder and harder and then put his neck around my throat and said say it like you mean and it and I just shouted fuck me black daddy and he got ontop of me and slipped his tip in and then grabbed both my hands and pushed it to the bed and slowly put his whole dick in me, he was thicker then my dildo and I felt my pussy strech and then like a sharp pain like half way in and he came out and I felt some relief but then he just went back in really fast but his whole dick this time and I gasped and held his hands so tight and came and then he started drilling me and banging against my cervix like every time and I was crying and yelling and he’d just ******* me harder and let go and stop for a bit and put his fingers in my mouth to suck on, he flipped me over and this is when I really really fell in love with him, he started to fuck me doggy while pulling my hair and he was clamping my ass cheeks so hard and I came like 3 times before I got off and told him I wanna ride him, my pussy was fully streched and I went to ride him and he was like no and I got confused then he grabbed both my ass cheeks and put his finger in my butt and I figured out what he meant so I tuned around into reverse cow and he bent me over and stuck his 2 fingers in spreading my ass hole and poured a bunch of spit on and then put his tip in and pick me up and stood me up kinda while he sat down and I slowly worked my way down his dick into his asshole till I was almost like fully ontop of it and I started to ride him while rubbing my clit and I felt like I was in heavan like this was the best momment of my life and I was fufilled, I kept riding him and all of a sudden I felt my back push down and he was intop of me and started to drill my bum from behind while pushing my face into the bed and I was just screaming I love you black daddy the whole time while he just yelled profanities at me calling me a whore and a bunch of other stuff but it just turned me on more and made me cum more times until I was like dead then he turned me over and put his balls in my mouth and I made sure to lick them really good and I finally heard him moan in joy and he asked me where I wanted his load and I was like where does daddy want it and he flipped me over into missionary’s and on the 5th time he hit my cervix I felt his cum shoot up and I pulled him in closer and he gave me the deepest kiss ever and looked at me in the eyes and I told him he was my first black cock ever, he got up to change while I cleaned out my pussy and fixed my self up and bit and he slapped my ass lol and was like hmu again girl before leaving and I’ve just been sitting here ever since still naked and thinking about him
Congrats baby, so glad to hear you came across a BBC that knew how to put it down... now you need to converse with your two girlfriends and get them onboard..

Hi everyone if you saw my last post I was talking about fucking my first bbc and thanks to some suggestions by you guys I went on tinder and made my bio “if it ain’t black I ain’t want it” and I found my first bull and OMG IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING before I tell you guys I wanna give a special thanks to my girls @sarahotblonde and @jessicahorton for all their advice and for inspiring me to go through with it and be a BBC Godess like them ❤️ You gals.
so like he came to my door and I opened it and I was so scared and he was like so you tryna smoke up first and I was like ya then we went to his car and he was acctuly like kindve a gentleman he opened the door for me and was like “damn you got a nice ass bitch” and slapped it as I got in ong and we drove like down the street and parked and he started smoking a joint and let me hit it, I got like so high and I started to feel his pants he was wearing like grey sweats and he wasn’t even hard and his dick was like almost as big as my dildo but thicker and he saw my eyes light up and like grabbed my neck and pushed me against my seat and started kissing me it was so hot lol but anyways I was wearing booty shorts and he was rubbing my pussy from the outside and I was like already soaked before he started using his fingers and his hand was so big lmfao it was like bigger then some of the dicks I’ve taken and he just started finger blasting me so hard while ******* me and then I just screamed let me suck ur dick at him and I took off his pants and I started too deep throat him till he got too like his full size where it was just too big lol so I just kept sucking him while he gave me a booty rub and put one of his fingers in my bum. I was so wet and I just wanted to ride him badly but his car was so small so I said we should go back to my place and he was like “keep that mouth on my piece while I drive” and I like sucked his dick till we got to my house and he quickly put his pants on and got out and he came to my side and just picked me up like half naked and took me inside i was so scared someone was gonna see. he carried me to my bedroom and threw me on the bed and then grabbed me by my hair and put my mouth back on his cock and he started to face Fuck me really hard till I was crying before he turned me over and asked me if I was wet enough for his dick and I said yea in a nervous voice and he slapped me and was like say it properly and I was saying yes but he kept slapping me harder and harder and then put his neck around my throat and said say it like you mean and it and I just shouted fuck me black daddy and he got ontop of me and slipped his tip in and then grabbed both my hands and pushed it to the bed and slowly put his whole dick in me, he was thicker then my dildo and I felt my pussy strech and then like a sharp pain like half way in and he came out and I felt some relief but then he just went back in really fast but his whole dick this time and I gasped and held his hands so tight and came and then he started drilling me and banging against my cervix like every time and I was crying and yelling and he’d just ******* me harder and let go and stop for a bit and put his fingers in my mouth to suck on, he flipped me over and this is when I really really fell in love with him, he started to fuck me doggy while pulling my hair and he was clamping my ass cheeks so hard and I came like 3 times before I got off and told him I wanna ride him, my pussy was fully streched and I went to ride him and he was like no and I got confused then he grabbed both my ass cheeks and put his finger in my butt and I figured out what he meant so I tuned around into reverse cow and he bent me over and stuck his 2 fingers in spreading my ass hole and poured a bunch of spit on and then put his tip in and pick me up and stood me up kinda while he sat down and I slowly worked my way down his dick into his asshole till I was almost like fully ontop of it and I started to ride him while rubbing my clit and I felt like I was in heavan like this was the best momment of my life and I was fufilled, I kept riding him and all of a sudden I felt my back push down and he was intop of me and started to drill my bum from behind while pushing my face into the bed and I was just screaming I love you black daddy the whole time while he just yelled profanities at me calling me a whore and a bunch of other stuff but it just turned me on more and made me cum more times until I was like dead then he turned me over and put his balls in my mouth and I made sure to lick them really good and I finally heard him moan in joy and he asked me where I wanted his load and I was like where does daddy want it and he flipped me over into missionary’s and on the 5th time he hit my cervix I felt his cum shoot up and I pulled him in closer and he gave me the deepest kiss ever and looked at me in the eyes and I told him he was my first black cock ever, he got up to change while I cleaned out my pussy and fixed my self up and bit and he slapped my ass lol and was like hmu again girl before leaving and I’ve just been sitting here ever since still naked and thinking about him
Fuck yeah knew you would love bbc! your body is fucking built for taking it! ;) Now you need keep on taking more bbc until you are addicted lol! ;)

What does it take to be a QOS? We started in the early 80s well before the internet. We did meet a couple of black men from swinger mags. After a couple of one night stands with black men my wife met an older bull through a friend of hers.

She fucked this guy and a couple of his friends for 18 months. Now I didn't get to watch when my young beautiful hot wife was being used and abused by these black men. Now I would bet a lot of money that what these three black men did to my wife in one of their dates would qualify my BBC to be a QOS

What does it take to be a QOS? We started in the early 80s well before the internet. We did meet a couple of black men from swinger mags. After a couple of one night stands with black men my wife met an older bull through a friend of hers.

She fucked this guy and a couple of his friends for 18 months. Now I didn't get to watch when my young beautiful hot wife was being used and abused by these black men. Now I would bet a lot of money that what these three black men did to my wife in one of their dates would qualify my BBC to be a QOS
Congratulations

Back