Unwanted bareback

That's totally not cool. It makes everthing more dangerous and complicated, from pregnancy risk to STDs.
If he gets tested we can talk about it, but without consent it is like *******.
Where I live it's not like ******* - it literally is *******.

Stealthing is *******.

Luckily it's never happened to me, but if it ever did I'd bring charges against the guy, no question. My communication when vetting someone is always crystal clear about the use of condoms so it wouldn't be hard to prove.

I’d be curious to learn peoples‘ experiences and opinions with the opposite scenario- where the woman pulls the rubber off the guy without asking. I’ve had this happen a couple of times once at a house party and once in a swing club- both times was when the hubby was distracted or stepped away, and they were begging to be cummed in.
Guys- has this ever happened to you too? Honestly, how did you handle it/ feel about it?
Ladies- done this? Fantasized about it?
All- stealthing a woman is a scumbag move; it is *******. Do you feel the same the other way around?

I’d be curious to learn peoples‘ experiences and opinions with the opposite scenario- where the woman pulls the rubber off the guy without asking. I’ve had this happen a couple of times once at a house party and once in a swing club- both times was when the hubby was distracted or stepped away, and they were begging to be cummed in.
Guys- has this ever happened to you too? Honestly, how did you handle it/ feel about it?
Ladies- done this? Fantasized about it?
All- stealthing a woman is a scumbag move; it is *******. Do you feel the same the other way around?
Gender is irrelevant, if both parties consent to protected sex and then someone removes the protection, there is no longer consent and it's assault.

That’s actually ******* in the UK, ie a very serious crime. Not cool! Consent consent consent boys xx

There is no clearly established case law in the US regarding this (stealthing). I have had a situation before where unbeknownst to me and my partner, the condom shattered to smithereens, and I had been inside of her bare when I “nutted” 😐

Last edited:
Gender is irrelevant, if both parties consent to protected sex and then someone removes the protection, there is no longer consent and it's assault.
Thanks for the reply. I agree gender should make no difference when it comes to consent. I’m curious to learn if there is a gender bias similar to the we’ve seen regarding older women having sex with ******* males, and if those males feel violated...

First off I think if a guy does this the he’s an asshole beyond belief.

That being said. I’ve talked to ladies where this has happened to them. Usually when hubby is not aware and she does like a Craig’s list hookup. Ever experience where the guy slips off the condom and you aren’t aware until too late? How did you handle that?

j

This fortunately has never happened to me, but for the women who have had this happen, its *******. If you don't consent to a bare encounter and dude slips off the rubber, that's *******. That dude needs to catch a case, point blank.

As far as how I would handle it, I'm a fairly strong, aggressive personality. I'd throw blows. Assuming my husband was present, we'd probably both throw down. I'm very direct, and crystal clear about expectations. I only fuck with people who are respectful and on the level. If someone's going to cross a serious line like that, nah, we gotta fight. It ain't ok.

But, honestly, as a woman if you're not 100% on a guy, DON'T meet up. If there are any red flags, dont do it. I've met guys on here who seemed like EXCELLENT matches, but something they said came off as a red flag and it was a no go because of that. You can tell if a dude is going to be a dick by the way he carries himself when you're talking.

But, what I will say is that I've met a gentleman from this site, he was SUPER respectful, chill, and I enjoyed myself. I have been lucky to pick.some good ones, and I've only ever ran into a scumbag once, and I left before any sex happened.

Last edited:

That being said. I’ve talked to ladies where this has happened to them. Usually when hubby is not aware and she does like a Craig’s list hookup. Ever experience where the guy slips off the condom and you aren’t aware until too late? How did you handle that?

j
Wife has had a few meet up with her bulls and we’ve never had a issue like this most of them were gentleman that we continue to talk to , to this day

Well, but consent can be changed. If "the woman pulls the rubber off the guy without asking" like @Kinbakucpl said - which cannot be done without the guy noticing - and he then decides to go back to business and sticks it in without the condom on then it is consensual. If she does it and sits down on the dick without giving him time or the chance to complain and/or withdraw, well that's a different story. :(
(...)
No difference at all.
That's totally not cool. It makes everthing more dangerous and complicated, from pregnancy risk to STDs.
If he gets tested we can talk about it, but without consent it is like *******.
No. It is not like *******. It is *******.

But then... consider the following scenario... (story)

A couple decides to enter the wifesharing lifestyle in which they arrange hotel room meetings with men they find on swinger forums/sites. They agree to NSA one time safer sex where condoms are obligatory and no overly risky behavior is involved (such as cum-swallowing). In each meeting the rules are clearly communicated and agreed upon by all parties.

Then one day the couple may be surprised by one of their/her playmates when they find that he is an extraordinary good match and lover and the sex is "out of this world" with unseen multiple and/or body-shaking/squirting orgasms for wifey. And as a result they decide to change the rules with this guy and arrange for a second playdate.

On the second date they find out that sex has even become better and more intense without the initial shyness you have with a stranger as they already know each other and have more trust built up. So they meet a third, fourth time and so on and find they changed their lifestyle into one with a regular lover much rather than arbitrary strangers. Each playdate is being arranged over the husband's phone which is the lover's contact with the couple.

Finally they decide to take the chance of less inhibited sex, bareback sex, as long as all three had been negatively tested for STDs. They let themselves be tested, each at their own doctors. And while the results of wife and hubby come in within a few days the lover's have not yet arrived, or at least he says so. He arranges a secret meeting with the husband alone in which either hubby or the lover comes up with the idea of a "surprise creampie" for wifey which is being discussed and finally agreed upon by both men.

Next meeting with the lover, husband and unaware wife the "unwritten script" - what she expects to happen and what had happened in any of their previous playdates - is a lot of steamy sex with many orgasms for her and a condom on the lover's dick until he is ready to cum and blow his load. Like had happend before, the wife expects him to cum on her breasts, belly, face, back or an asscheek - a spot that usually either the wife herself or the husband used to suggest.

Now this time, after foreplay and different changing positions they end up in missionary with wifey laying in bed on her back, the lover on top giving it to her deep and good while hubby sits on the upper side of bed supporting her head with a leg so that she can better watch the lover's hard black scepter move in and out her sanctuary. From time to time hubby wipes away sweat off of her with a smooth towel. He gives her kisses and compliments her for her skills of taking the big d., saying how proud he is of her for being such a good hot wife.

Then shortly before cumming the lover will withdraw his dick and take the rubber off, going on stroking his dick. At this point hubby asks wifey, "Where do you want him to cum today? On your breasts?" - "Yeees.", the wife responds in anticipation. "Or the belly?", hubby goes on querying. "Yeah.", the wife responds. "Or would you like some cummy makeup today? We haven't done that for quite awhile.", all that while softly rubbing her clit with his right hand. At that point the wife is horny to no end and just says, "Wherever, I don't care. It's your decision, hubby, as long as he gets to shoot his load, dammit!"

The husband turns his head toward the lover and says, "Today, as a special treat, let's have him decide where he wants to cum, okay honey?" The lover will lower himself and pretend to finish on her belly but as he gets close to cumming he will push it back into wifey's vag, as deep as possible, instead and relieve himself deep inside wifey's uterus while hubby increases speed and preassure on her clit. At first she tries to withdraw herself when she sees and feels the lover's bare dick slipping back in but to no avail as hubby is still behind her head fixing her to the bed while she gives him a questioning, fearful look.

Eventually her hips rear up from an exploding conjoint squirting orgasm with her lover, initiated by a multiplicity of stimulation: her clit being fondled by hubby's hand, the feeling of the boyfriend's bare dick deeply up her vag, the feeling of his lust juices rushing into and overfilling her unprotected womb, and the knowledge that it is all so wrong. All that while hubby asserts with whispering in her ear that "It's okay, baby. It's okay.", then he softly kisses her red hot cheek.

But not more than a few seconds later and once she comes back to senses she will slap hubby with an open hand while staring at him with disbelieve, fear, guilt and anger. "Why did you let that happen?" - That's the point where the men, her husband and her boyfriend will tell her about the negative STD test results and show her the test as proof.

ImO in this scenario it would not be considered stealthing because having bareback sex once the STD tests are in was already planned for and consented to by all involved parties. It's just that she didn't know about the test yet before the creampie. But i have to admit that line is thin. 🤔 What do you all think?

Well, but consent can be changed. If "the woman pulls the rubber off the guy without asking" like @Kinbakucpl said - which cannot be done without the guy noticing - and he then decides to go back to business and sticks it in without the condom on then it is consensual. If she does it and sits down on the dick without giving him time or the chance to complain and/or withdraw, well that's a different story. :(
You can't violate predetermined conditions in the middle of the act and then say it's fine because the other party didn't say anything.

Not everyone has a fight or flight response, some people have a freeze response.

Removing a condom in the middle of the act without getting enthusiastic consent is assault. Period.

j
agreed, it has happened to me a few times, when I was being shared (while blindfolded) and other times guys just thought I was into it and it " would be okay" not a cool move and nervously awaiting test results

We always use condoms when we play with others but this guy was fucking my wife with this massive BBC and shredded the condom. No one knew it until he pulled out and cum was pouring out of wife's pussy. We were a little nervous for a couple of months and still joke about how old the kid would be if she got pregnant.

Attachments

• 104_0255 (2).jpg
    104_0255 (2).jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Back