Unspoken Truths in the Cuckold Bedroom

Yes, it is. Cuckoldry is a form of masochism and sadism all wrapped up together. Women feel power over their husbands and should enjoy it. And, there is nothing more satisfying than exercising power gleefully over a disappointingly inferior male.
And the disappointingly inferior male loves it and loves their wife all the more for it, reaching adoration....who doesn't want to be adored by their hubby/ life partner?....and of course, ruthlessly ravaged sexually by a talented lover (smirk)...have cake / eat/ bliss

Lea

Any relationship between couples, and or couples with other people should be built on trust and honesty between all partners involved if your hiding things it can end badly unless you have a open relationship and agree not to talk about it. Its call respect

That is my point. Topics which the cuckold does NOT want to discuss or know about . . .

My wife says no to fucking other men when asked. But attractive black man flirts with her and she’s all in and has twice with guys I had meet us at bar.. she will still say no if asked but now a few drinks and fucking and she will ask for my black friends or beg me to share her pussy. But than the next day it’s like nothing happened
Is it guilt that makes her hide from herself, and causes her to hide herself from you, even though she KNOWS you know her?

Back