Unprotected Sex in the Cuckold Lifestyle

To Start off with, of course we as a Couple love Bareback sex and creampies... the thought is super hot :D

But fantasy is one thing and reality another.
Since we are a Long term couple guys have asked If they can bareback... trying it has been tempting but we stay smart on this. So whenever we meet a bull we request condom use. It’s Not negotiable for us. If the bull doesn‘t want to use a condom then he is free to leave.

So how has ist been working? Well We have yet to meet a bull who would refuse sexing her just because he has to suit up:cool: One guy has tried to stealth her but it ended up with the guy getting kicked out half naked.

Maybe one day If the right guy comes then he can have her to fill her up, but we have yet to find that long term commited bull.

Everyone has their own opinions - all I know is - as a wannabe cuck, when the time comes that I do become a true cuckold, I'll encourage her to go bareback regardless of consequences, I've always wanted to adopt.

It is an amazing fantasy but the reality is that you will almost certainly get pregnant or get an STD of some sort.
I course, there are precautions and impregnation fetish is super hot.
But each to their own on this

As a wannabe cuck the thought of my white, would be partner, having bareback sex with a big black man is electrifying. However, the safety of my partner would be paramount and so precautions would be the order of the day until we had some proof of her black bull being STD free.
Once this was established I would encourage her to go bareback with her black bull so she could actually experience a black cock pumping virile black seed into her. An unforgettable experience.

It pays to use condoms unless you know the other person really well and that they are tested regularly. My wife let certain men go bare and she never had an issue but I have sucked many cocks that were bare and let them cum in my mouth many times and even that can be risky

Always wear a condom in reality for both hubby and lover/Bull. I cannot get pregnant but still can get sick. Also like to compare hubby's condom size with a real man's condom. Hubby wears a micro condom which is even smaller than a snugger fit condom. I have not had penetrated sex with him in years so the condom is used to catch his seminal fluid for his consumption.

Condoms only. Period.

Hubby is the only bareback rider. Period.

You can’t risk life because you just believe the other person is clean and having a negative test doesn’t mean they haven’t played since and could bring you something.

Many always want no condom and to come inside because they say “married is cleaner” and I should want that.

I don’t. Fantasy is one thing but reality is a big old nope.

Its a hot fantasy, but unprotected sex is crazy... dont play games with your health
Totally this.

My one thing that super annoys me to the point I get mad is if a guy asks and can’t take no for answer and then gets nasty like it’s his right to go on me raw.

My pussy so please if you can’t respect that how can I trust you won’t like try take it off or you won’t be a jerk otherwise and go too hard or deep if I’m not ready.

Again the fantasy is super hot. I get it but safety first and I mean you can still cum while inside, right?

Just imagine it’s in me and I can do the same and we have the hotness with safety.

We don't ever use condom for oral, and yes we both swallow all of our bull/s cum... we know there are risks, but its a big part of our enjoyment. But we always use them for intercourse. We've had a few who want or try for bareback, but never do. Funnily, a couple of times we've had broken condoms with those gents, so thats always their last time.

I've talked to quite a few couples that actually prefer or require bareback and a good creampie.....too me that screams wreckless and actually makes me reconsider being involved....I've been with one cuck couple that I barebacked with and we talked for quite sometime and built a level of trust before that happened....was a good time....hubby said he didnt want me to cum in her but she begged for it so he had to let it happen....we went bareback everytime after that and never had any issues

Back