unknowing wives

I've posted on a number of threads that we're positive and that I've shared personal information. So, now that I have some time here, I'm starting to see others embellishing on their exploits, stories, and journey's. Some of the luster on this site has worn off, for which I'm saddened to a certain degree.
I prefer to live in reality even if it appears mundane.
I always add a little more into something when I am explaining or telling about it. And I certainly don't share the mundane moments here. Nobody wants to hear any of that - we all have enough drama and sadness in our own lives. Of course, I am not here to entertain anyone - actually opened this account looking for my boyfriend who disappeared on me. I probably should have taken the hint, but I came looking for him. Sometimes the whole theme of this site makes me sick to my stomach. But other times the people here spark my desires. Just like anything in life - you have to accept the good with the bad.

I've posted on a number of threads that we're positive and that I've shared personal information. So, now that I have some time here, I'm starting to see others embellishing on their exploits, stories, and journey's. Some of the luster on this site has worn off, for which I'm saddened to a certain degree.
I prefer to live in reality even if it appears mundane.
yes you are so right about that 1 !!!!! the truer the better as far as I am concerned but it seems others disagree

I'm interested in the truth as well and if someone is embellishing things it's not always clear. It's not that I disagree with you guys. My questions to florida crackr were sincere. Anyway, I don't want to hijack the thread or send it off on a tangent.

I get it trust me I do the fear he told me of my reaction was the only thing holding him back but we talk so much more open now than ever befre and both now wish he had brought it up before that and used that time talking instead of hiding it

Not to be negative here but I would love to understand your post. You certainly have something to say along with your first post. I'm trying to read both posts but your inability to structure a sentence limits my comprehension.

hello A'all I enjoy talking with others on her and sooooo often the far left field fantasy stuff is there but also I see SO many guys saying I wish my wife would or I would love to see my wife do this or that then in the same breath say oh she has no idea I am on here or about this,,,,,,, ok I get the fear because I was one of those typical over reactive type at first and actually id not talk to him for several days because I was hurt and upset and shocked that he would even have those thoughts, but as a lot of time went by and it was out in the open it was brought up hear and there and after two years I did come around to the idea and it happened, now hubby says his biggest regret is not talking to me sooner about it and use that time he wasted just wishing as time toward the goal and talking about it. I have posted in other threads about how we have become stronger and happy, but I would like to hear from others on here and give advise to those scared to bring it up to their wives,,,, its just whats on my mind tonight and love hearing others ideas stories and issues
Like you said communication is key in something like this. Bringing up the idea or talking about sexual desire prior to someone catching their loved one on B2W or something along those lines can save a lot of pain and maybe even connect people closer. On the other hand though be prepared that not everyone loves the same thing.

I always add a little more into something when I am explaining or telling about it. And I certainly don't share the mundane moments here. Nobody wants to hear any of that - we all have enough drama and sadness in our own lives. Of course, I am not here to entertain anyone - actually opened this account looking for my boyfriend who disappeared on me. I probably should have taken the hint, but I came looking for him. Sometimes the whole theme of this site makes me sick to my stomach. But other times the people here spark my desires. Just like anything in life - you have to accept the good with the bad.

You’re a good storyteller how has a good story to tell. It’s great when people share positive things that have added joy and pleasure to their lives, which make most of us smile. We can relate.
It really is nice to hear about your happy and healthy fun.
Thanks for sharing.

Back