Unbelievably Gorgeous Hotwife and her newly cucked hubby in dfw.

Hello all. Wanted to create a post to introduce us to the board. We have been in the lifestyle for around 9 years just recently venturing into the cuckold world , which shortly and directly led us to the bbc exclusive club. Hope to meet some good people here and get some insight on how everyone else Cucks their cute white dickies while picking up the most delicious bbcs I can find along the way. We currently reside in the DFW area.

Attachments

• 5B09EAD0-0823-43FA-8B4D-2016687F8F72.png
    5B09EAD0-0823-43FA-8B4D-2016687F8F72.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 805
  • 21620DEB-F22E-455D-88E9-697CD9ED8B4B.jpeg
    21620DEB-F22E-455D-88E9-697CD9ED8B4B.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 704
  • FECB9088-05DC-4E5A-AE57-BAAE8C372A32.jpeg
    FECB9088-05DC-4E5A-AE57-BAAE8C372A32.jpeg
    326.7 KB · Views: 720
  • 897D252E-C794-45B2-9983-4B61B848E41E.jpeg
    897D252E-C794-45B2-9983-4B61B848E41E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 728
Hello all. Wanted to create a post to introduce us to the board. We have been in the lifestyle for around 9 years just recently venturing into the cuckold world , which shortly and directly led us to the bbc exclusive club. Hope to meet some good people here and get some insight on how everyone else Cucks their cute white dickies while picking up the most delicious bbcs I can find along the way. We currently reside in the DFW area.
Welcome! She's gorgeous and you can tell that pussy is built to milk BBC. Love, love, love the group pic, too!

Welcome :)

You may consider getting "verified" to have improved luck finding some new friends, as many guys on here use that status as a first criteria ;)

Good luck!

Last edited:
Weird request, but I'd love to see those tattoos without clothes on and not a full-on close up of them. You don't have to show anything. A well-placed sheet could cover you just showing the tattoo.

I know, weird request. Something about the detail of the one on your left hip totally intrigued me.

u fuck em all

You are truly beautiful and clearly happy in that group photo. Thrilled to hear that your cuckold husband is fully supportive of your exciting journey into black passion.

Welcome. Glad to have you here 😉

She is amazing

Hot. You and hubby do all these guys?

Welcome :)

You may consider getting "verified" to have improved luck finding some new friends, as many guys on here use that status as a first criteria ;)

Good luck!
Thanks for the tip. How do i go About doing that

Welcome dear

Back