Wife in training and her soon to be cuck

WifeInTraining

Couple
From
OH, US
Hey everyone. So this account is run primarily from the male half, hopefully soon to be cuck. The soon to be wifey (married in a few weeks, trying to orchestrate a gangbang for our wedding night) is on board but just doesn’t use this with me. Really just show her the pics and interest she gets. New here and soon from posting and looking, go from showing interest to getting her plowed and owned properly.

I have some media up. I’d love anyone who can bbc caption or tribute her pics!

We’re near Cleveland so any close ohio bulls hit us/me up!

Little about us: this was originally my idea but over time and a few guys, she’s learned that a bigger black cock is the way to go. Especially when it comes to how a black man would dominate her. Just hopefully we find that so we fulfill her needs and my wants to see happen. I mean really, we both want to have her used and made a slut.

Hey everyone. So this account is run primarily from the male half, hopefully soon to be cuck. The soon to be wifey (married in a few weeks, trying to orchestrate a gangbang for our wedding night) is on board but just doesn’t use this with me. Really just show her the pics and interest she gets. New here and soon from posting and looking, go from showing interest to getting her plowed and owned properly.

I have some media up. I’d love anyone who can bbc caption or tribute her pics!

We’re near Cleveland so any close ohio bulls hit us/me up!

Little about us: this was originally my idea but over time and a few guys, she’s learned that a bigger black cock is the way to go. Especially when it comes to how a black man would dominate her. Just hopefully we find that so we fulfill her needs and my wants to see happen. I mean really, we both want to have her used and made a slut.
When is the wedding? Here’s an idea. Put a general invitation to any bull on this site the wants to come to the reception “after party” let all of us/them christen her holes as a wedding gift. You keep count, video it and post it here.

Back