Bbw looking for cuckold bf

gothbbcslut

Female
From
TN, US
Hi there! I’m a bbw goth goddess, I’m 22. I’m completely bbc addicted! I’ve been searching for a cute cuck bf to share my endeavors with, someone to set up everything for me, find BBC to fuck me immediately so I don’t even have to deal with it 😍 a goddess deserves to be pampered while her cuck does all the work.. preferably someone with some $, as I’d like you to chauffeur me around, get hotels for me and the bbcs to play in while you watch. Just msg me and we can talk more. :)

Hi there! I’m a bbw goth goddess, I’m 22. I’m completely bbc addicted! I’ve been searching for a cute cuck bf to share my endeavors with, someone to set up everything for me, find BBC to fuck me immediately so I don’t even have to deal with it 😍 a goddess deserves to be pampered while her cuck does all the work.. preferably someone with some $, as I’d like you to chauffeur me around, get hotels for me and the bbcs to play in while you watch. Just msg me and we can talk more. :)
I will be your cuck bf

Hey beautiful

Hey

I'm a sissy Cuck with a half inch long micro clit. My wife left me for her bull and I'm looking to spoil some young lady and serve her however she sees fit. I love BBC and eating cum and love eating a well fucked pussy as soon as that BBC gets done fucking it. I'm a good looking guy smart also but I do have a micropenis and love the humiliation. Let's talk

Attachments

• 1510.png
    1510.png
    725.8 KB · Views: 34
That's exactly what I want. Don't ever let me out and make me your sissy bitch that will do whatever you tell me to I love you seeing how tiny my clit is and I would so love for you to tell me what a faggot I am and make me suck BBC for you

My clit and my wife sucking and fucking one of her many boyfriends in my bed while she made me wait in the next room and listen to her cheat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624-164401~2.png
    Screenshot_20230624-164401~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
I need a smaller cage because my dick has shrunk so much from being constantly locked that this one just falls off me now even when it's locked

Attachments

• 38.jpeg
    38.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 30
Totally limp and can't get hard anymore unless you call me a faggot and talk about how nuch I love sucking BBC and how bad I want to get fucked by bbc

id do all of those things for my bbc godess

unfortunately, too far away from Germany. Best regards.

Choose me

Back